I have a new found reason for crunching

Right then ppl.

I have Linux up and running nicely and am in process of setting up the Windows CLI under wine.

Be prepared for 16 WUs a week from my P3 450Mhz :smiley:

Plus the 4 a day from my main rig.

It’s a shame that a P4 3.2C can do something like 20 a day :frowning:

Mental note: upgrade when we hit Prescott… :flip:

so you joined then :wink:

when?

:slight_smile:

Today :confused:

I have been absent for a while but I miss the adrenile rush of pushing out WUs and hitting those certificate targets!

:wink:

EDIT: Sorry, do I know you from somewhere LUC1FER ?

Originally posted by metz2000
EDIT: Sorry, do I know you from somewhere LUC1FER ?

from the darkside where i used to live :eek:

Originally posted by LUC1FER
from the darkside where i used to live :eek:

Oh See You k ?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by LUC1FER
[B]so you joined then :wink:

when?

:slight_smile: [/B]

Within the last 30 minutes, give or take a minute;)

And with 435 units, I believe that gives you in immediate entry to Division 8 and position 340 overall:thumbsup:

Welcome to the family Metz2000 and I hope you enjoy it here:nod:

And 20 a day…well that will probably put you in the Daily Big Hitters atm:rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by metz2000
[B]Oh See You k ?

:stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

lol yep

edit : sorry i thought u had been here for a while

welcome m8y :smiley:

Originally posted by Bob-A-Job
[B]Within the last 30 minutes, give or take a minute;)

And with 435 units, I believe that gives you in immediate entry to Division 8 and position 340 overall:thumbsup:

Welcome to the family Metz2000 and I hope you enjoy it here:nod:

And 20 a day…well that will probably put you in the Daily Big Hitters atm:rolleyes: :lol: [/B]

Yes… I hope so.

Gotta get the Windows CLI going under WINE first :wink:

EDIT: Do you know how long it will be before I start showing up in the stats?

Originally posted by metz2000
Do you know how long it will be before I start showing up in the stats?

You will be on Seti@work in 15 minutes…

You will be able to look yourself up in the news by clicking on the Division 8 hyperlink in the news tomorrow (after 5am BST)…

But I do not believe that stomps or cetificates will show until 7 days has elapsed…

However, I am sure that a polite reminder to the newshounds, if they haven’t already read this, would ellicit the correct recognition of any such achievements;)

Lucifer, you’ve got PM :slight_smile:

Hi Metz2000, just a couple of days with our stats, but Borkley
:rolleyes: who knows :lol:

I see LUC1FER is already trying to claim your soul :devil:

Originally posted by metz2000
Lucifer, you’ve got PM :slight_smile:

i cant reply cause uve got PM’s disabled :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmm … name rings a bell from a few months ago :confused:

Be nice :slight_smile:

I’m back, familiar face (LUC1FER). I’ll stay this time.

I knew this would happen :o :frowning:

Originally posted by metz2000
[B]Be nice :slight_smile:

I’m back, familiar face (LUC1FER). I’ll stay this time.

I knew this would happen :o :frowning: [/B]

Be Nice?:confused:

But of course…as we would to any member…the past:shrug: that is forgotten:nod:

I HAVE to know though…what did you think would happen?:wink:

:lol: I wonder which Virtual Team you’d fit nicely into :spam:
Team :spam: is good :smiley:

Originally posted by dalethfc
:lol: I wonder which Virtual Team you’d fit nicely into :spam:
Team :spam: is good :smiley:

You seem to be spamming the most with these ‘posts about spam’ :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: I have only posted 7 posts since I’ve been here.

Originally posted by metz2000
I have only posted 7 posts since I’ve been here.

Then sir, you must try harder, much harder:lol:

BTW, I think I only had 7 after about the first 3 months:eek:

Just shows how repressed I felt on the Darkside:( :wink: :smiley:

Originally posted by dalethfc
:lol: I wonder which Virtual Team you’d fit nicely into :spam:
Team :spam: is good :smiley:

:smackbum: I thought you knew how to do it right matey:rolleyes:

TEAM SPAM TEAM SPAM TEAM SPAM TEAM SPAM TEAM SPAM

Welcome back to the asylum m8:D

Originally posted by Noahm3
[B]TEAM SPAM TEAM SPAM TEAM SPAM TEAM SPAM TEAM SPAM

Welcome back to the asylum m8:D [/B]

Thanks :slight_smile:

Oh, and funky subliminal messaging there

:stuck_out_tongue: