I'd just like to say...

Many congratulations to each and every member of the team in hitting 3 millions work units.

I’m sure I’m not alone when I say that I’m truely astounded how far we’ve come since Novemeber 2001. Not only in terms of w00z, but also the friendly team atmosphere, and the friendly rivalries we’ve forged with other teams.

Secondly, I’d like to extend a huge welcome to all the new members from Skz. It’s a shame that Skz had to close down, but I’m glad that the ties we’ve developed over the last couple of years mean that many of you feel right at home here straight off the bat.

Lastly, I’ve not been around on the boards much over the last few days as I’m on hols from work, and I have no net access at home atm. If anyone has any issues with the boards etc, you can contact riddler, or one of the mods. If anyone’s after me in particular, I’ll pick up messages as and when I can.

Well, seen as it is my time off, I suppose I should get out of the office, I only popped in to pick up my gym kit! Just time for a quick…

:woot:

Matt. :slight_smile:

Mincer, you have been, continue to be and always will be an inspiration to me with your lust, outgoing and love for life.

You, along with the rest of this team are the ones that made me so interested and addicted to the ‘virtual’ life on the net…

Thank you to all the TPR folk for the fun, experience, knoweledge and personal growth that I have experienced being a part of the online family called TPR…

Long live…

/Yes, i have been drinking… Just a bit I promise…

Here Here:cheers:

Originally posted by Mincer
I only popped in to pick up my gym kit!

Pah

Don’t believe a word of it, I’ve been for a pie and a pint with Mincer and he’s at least 25 stone. The boy can certainly put his food away.

. . . . Hides before Mincer gets back online and goes for the [color]Big Red Button[/color]

Originally posted by MrTFWitt
Pah

Don’t believe a word of it, I’ve been for a pie and a pint with Mincer and he’s at least 25 stone. The boy can certainly put his food away.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lol. Nope, better make that ROFL. Very, very funny, MrTFWitt!

I’m still laughing as I type this.

Are you going to take that kind of comment Mincer? I think I can feel some trash-talking smackdown comin’ on…

Well said Mincer :nod:

:woot: :woot: :woot:

big up for TPR :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and thanks to all the mods/Rids/Mincer/Milhouse for the work they do :slight_smile:

oh and Matt, I think Juggy’s coming on to you :wink: :lol:

Originally posted by Mincer

I’m sure I’m not alone when I say that I’m truely astounded how far we’ve come since Novemeber 2001.

Aye… :slight_smile:

Well done everyone! :afro:

Originally posted by Spacey

oh and Matt, I think Juggy’s coming on to you :wink: :lol:

:lol:

Did he say Gym Slip or Kit :lol:

Originally posted by dalethfc
Did he say Gym Slip or Kit :lol:

I think that’s Gimp Kit:lol:

I’m just a newb here, but I’m already feeling welcome. Despite it just being a SETI team transition, it was a tough decision to move at all. I’m glad to see fellow Skzers here. You must be doing a pretty good job for so many of us to feel at home.

We are an open friendly team.
Nothing is hidden, and we support each other.
We are a family :nod: accept LUC1FER, he was moulded from
Brimstone :devil:

Indeed a great place of great achivement and many a great members and admin team :smiley: along with some weir… unique members :bondage::spin::wink: