Is Anyone Doing............?

simple test for you, how many keystrokes do you get daily approx ?? Go into word and randomly hit a 500 character document, copy it into notepad numerous times to create a big text file which in theory could be your keystrokes. Now save it and the use any ‘normal’ compression program such as winzip :nod: :wink:

Not a big file is it ??? How many times does your pc contact the server daily ??

I use xml regularly, always gets me every time that a 64Mb xml file can be read from inside a 4Mb zip file, and that has an awfull lot of characters in it :slight_smile:

:chin: :chin:

DT.

Well I joined it as drezha but under the TPR team :wink:

I know the risks but since my passwords are stored in Mozilla I’m not too worried…

bah humbug !!

lol
Maybe I’ll come over to your team later…I mean none of the TPR team are active anymore…:wink:

lol…

:stomp:
Risen a place…!

exactly join my teamand we will begin an uprising ofthe ass assasins !!

oooooooeeerr :eek:

:eek:
With a name I’m not sure if I want to join! :rolleyes3

are you not safe with your sexuality :wink: hehe na i think there was some alcohol flowing when the name was picked ( on a side note no ass assasin’ing was happenin at this time and never has and never will )

:D:D join up lads “!”

lol
I will…perhaps…when I get to the top of the TPR pile! Got to be top of TPR in something! :smiley: :lol: