I've stopped lurking now...

And i’ve joined the team :wave:

Its sad that to join this one i’ve had to leave another but i’m sure this will be a good move :rotate:

welcome :smiley: :wave:

Hey! How’s it going?

What setup have you got (in terms of both hardware and ‘seti software’) ?

Welcome out of the lurking corner Peige. Just noticed your joining. Welcome to the Team :thumbsup: :wavey:

Thanks, I’ve pulled up a seat in div1… but i don’t think i’ll be keeping it warm for long :devil:

Originally posted by Peige
Thanks, I’ve pulled up a seat in div1… but i don’t think i’ll be keeping it warm for long :devil:

Had noticed since I’m down a notch :frowning: Only one cure for that though :stomp::smiley:

:wavey:

Welcome Peige:wave:

I noted your registery but had no idea that you would be Giving the people in Div 1 a run for their money:eek:

Originally posted by Peige
Its sad that to join this one i’ve had to leave another but i’m sure this will be a good move :rotate:

We are all familiar with that particular dilemma, I hope you come to feel that you have indeed made a good decision.

Welcome to the family and let the fun commence:nod: :cheers:

Peige, the happy owner of 11,428 WUs

:smiley: Welcome, again :wink:

Welcome to THE team m8:D Hope you fit in well with the rest of this crazy bunch:spin: I, of course, am the lone sane person here, has to be somebody to keep this bunch in line:chuckle:

I’m kinda sane on a Sunday but by the time the weeks had a go at me i’ve lost the fight :dizzy: :spin:

Originally posted by Peige
I’m kinda sane on a Sunday but by the time the weeks had a go at me i’ve lost the fight :dizzy: :spin:

:chuckle:

Oh yes, I forgot.

JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM! JOIN TEAM SPAM!

Welcome! :wavey:

Welcome:wave:

I’m impressed with the effort you guys put into to the divisions and sub teams :slight_smile:

Oh and theres all the smileys too, :fart:

All part of making it fun. Stats is what makes seti intresting :nod:

It think you’re going to feel right at home :wink:

Originally posted by Noahm3
Welcome to THE team m8:D Hope you fit in well with the rest of this crazy bunch:spin: I, of course, am the lone sane person here, has to be somebody to keep this bunch in line:chuckle:
you believe that at your peril but welcome to the madhouse watch out for the custard loving rubber wearing cuddler

Welcome to the team matey :smiley:

Welcome to the team :wavey:

Welcome aboard. :nod:
Have a banana. :banana: :banana: :banana: