Job ticketing...

hello…

rite ill get straight to it… im looking for an electronic form of job ticketing… I want it to be webbased… but I dont want people to have to sign in to the system…

I want them to be able to type there name etc etc and that be it… Ive looked at a few open sauce ones… and id rather it be free :smiley:

and maybe a nice interface for the admins to loginto and for them to check the jobs…

any sugestions ? Ive tried one so far :confused:

I also thought about just making a form and putting it on the website… and having it sent to email… Would that work ? how do I get it to email me without opening a mail client ?

this can run either on a linux or windows box I really dont mind :slight_smile: but all the boxes reporting the jobs will be windows… if that helps… ??

Would also rather to not have things have to be installed on clietn machines for it to work…

Bin… Any chance of describing to me exactly what this is… becuase i really dont have a clue… and perhapse if i knew i may be able to put forward some ideas.

Andy.

Well the idea is…that members of staff could log calls. as in things need to be repaired or something…

and for password changes and all jobs… if you google webbased ticketing systems youll see lots I just want to kno if any people have any ideas ?

Ok had a look,
Not so clued up myself but i seen this
And thought it might help :slight_smile:

well php has got a send mail function, which doesnt requiere a e-mial client, so aform could take all the details and then e-mail them to a specified e-mail account.

This would keep it simple. :slight_smile: