Major Shock

Daughter is getting engaged :scared:

Looks like you won’t be able to buy any nice new toys for a while then seeing as you will be lumbered with the wedding costs :frowning:

Regards.

Kaibigan

Congradulations. :thumbsup:

Get out your checkbook. :nod:

Is your prospective son in law crunching for TPR?

Originally posted by dalethfc

I can see it would be a shock, the Major is 3 times her age and 4000+ miles away :scared:

Originally posted by Mulda
I can see it would be a shock, the Major is 3 times her age and 4000+ miles away :scared:

I don’t know about 3 times her age but 2.5 times maybe. :nod:

LMAO ! :lol: and if MAMA finds out I am dead! :scared:

Daughter is getting engaged

:haha: if that’s a shock then you haven’t seen her quotes for the dress, the wedding, the reception yet … have you?

have a very slow :drink: or 2 or 3 or 4 or … before you do :wink:

Hmmm…not looking forward to that day arriving! Good luck m8! :smiley:

Congrats:D

the bank will love you wen you need re mortage the house for a few outfits a nice meal for the guests and a disco:p

Congrats mate! :nod:

Originally posted by Kaibigan
Looks like you won’t be able to buy any nice new toys for a while then seeing as you will be lumbered with the wedding costs

Ahhhh… all you have to do is pretend you’re Chinese - then the groom’s family have to pay (believe me, I know - I’m marrying my chinese fiancee a week on Sat and guess whose family has to pay…) :wink: :doh:

Originally posted by Vajras
[B]:haha: if that’s a shock then you haven’t seen her quotes for the dress, the wedding, the reception yet … have you?

have a very slow :drink: or 2 or 3 or 4 or … before you do :wink: [/B]

Can’t drink m8, It would kill me

Thought you were going to say spurs had won a game :wink: :smiley:

Congrats to your daughter and everything :slight_smile:

Can’t drink m8, It would kill me

That’s all right m8, neither can i - i’m lucky to be alive really.

Daughters 23 now and i’m NOT financially looking forward to hers - tho i wish her well of course when she does - nice boy too; got good teeth :lol:

Congrats matey :smiley:

Congratulations m8… average wedding in the States is $18,000. Hope you have a credit card. :eek:

Seriously, just convince your daughter that a lot of the stuff can be done yourselves (like we’re doing) and it drastically reduces cost. With everything included (rings too) we’re paying less than $8,000. Still too much money in my opinion… I’d just go to the court and get the legal bit done.

Just give them tickets to Mexico and have them elope (sp)! :wink:

It will save you a bundle and it happens all the time over here.

congratulatons Miss Cleary

Congratulations Dale.

Originally posted by Kaibigan
[B]Looks like you won’t be able to buy any nice new toys for a while then seeing as you will be lumbered with the wedding costs :frowning:

Regards.

Kaibigan [/B]

Doctor the wedding presents list when its drawn up.
Who wants toasters and clocks when you can have 10 more crunchers :wink: