Meguiar's UK Shining Stars Gallery

After forgetting to submit the car after the original wash I enterd the ITR in this months, and finally got my place :slight_smile:

http://www.meguiars.co.uk/gallery.html

Congrats m8, thats a very nice car! Zano has been recommended to me, but I think you just put it to shame.

Nice work m8! :slight_smile:

I sometimes wish I didn’t have a white car, as you can’t really get the super shiny look.

Originally posted by Bibby
I sometimes wish I didn’t have a white car, as you can’t really get the super shiny look.

I don’t know about that m8… my white car shines up quite nice! I’ll get some pics up tonight.

Yeah, that would be good, more piccies. :slight_smile:

I didn’t mean it doesn’t shine…but you can’t really get that “mirror” look to the same effect as you can with dark colours. I’m not really a fan of metallic paint either, as it never looks as deep as a straight paint.

yea heard a lot of good stuff bout maguires, a lot of peeps I know that take their cars to shows use it :slight_smile:

only prob is… I can barely be bothered to wash the car (read spray with water, mebbe give it a little sponging), interior has never been cleaned :eek: so as for waxing n polishing…pfft… :lol:

I always seem to find summat better to do :rolleyes:

altho saying that… I am slowly getting into a habit of giving it a quick spray, hopefully that’ll grow into a proper wash, then the full valet :slight_smile: