Mouse Matts..

Just out of interest, what mouse matt do all of you you use? I use one thats made from recycled tyres, yes really (http://www.remarkable.co.uk ) and one of the Microsoft office jobbies with the fluid inside:D. and yes, it does seel like old tyres.

a Pygmalion one

None…i use my desk as i’ve got an optical mouse :slight_smile:

sirgaz

Ratpadz GS at mo.

None, i got a trackball :stuck_out_tongue:

Ratpadz GS at the moment, although I have got a fUnc sUrface 1030 on its’ way :slight_smile:

Sorry saw my name and came right in :slight_smile:

But while I’m here don’t use owt as have optical.

whats so special about the ratpadz, and optical mouses?

now idea whats so special - my frebie mousematt from the alt.uk.freebies newsgroup do the jobbie very well. Current use is a “siberia winter barley” mousematt with the chepo ebuyer optical mouse (£4.50), and I still win at UT…

DT.

/unless the little shite Bullseye is playing

<-lazy arse .uses Radeon remote at home…or Spaceball at work

(or logs off)

J:D

Hic

Originally posted by //\aster_Chief
whats so special about the ratpadz, and optical mouses?

Ratpadz are nice and big and have fared very well in reviews. The surface was designed to work well with both ‘normal’ and optical mice.

Optical mice are very good as they are not prone to the rollers getting clogged up.

Sad I know, but mine is just the common rubber backed synthetic type thing … with the LUTON TOWN FC logo on it … a crimbo prezzy from the missus so I have to use it :rolleyes:

mines blue.

apart from that i dont give a flying custard :smiley:
far more interested in the CPU’s being pushed till they squeak :bondage:

far more interested in the CPU’s being pushed till they squeak

Interesting way to put it.:wink:

Originally posted by Radar
far more interested in the CPU’s being pushed till they squeak :bondage:

:confused: Don’t that mean it needs to be lubed up with a little custard?

I use a matt from the college, has logo, web address (which has changed:rolleyes: ), and mission statement.

Blue one with “Sun Microsystems” and “The Network is the Computer” written on it. The come “free” with Sun Servers. At work I have one with the old company name on it…

Purple and gray Sun Ultracomputing foam rubber thingy, another sun freebie.

Not very durable but I have a few to get through yet :slight_smile:

I’ve got a Ratpadz original which has curved upwards in the middle all on its own :frowning:

I find the optical mice are great on the Ratpadz, but the MS Wheelmouse non-optical I’ve got prefers standard fabric & foam mousemats.

Logitech Optical trackball here :stuck_out_tongue:

cheap 99p one from the local pound shop :slight_smile: