My Apology

First I do want you to know I have not forgotten my friends here.

Be mad at me, hate me, understand or not… it’s ok with me and I understand.

I just find it hard to come in here anymore, just feel to worthless.
Hell I can barely talk anymore.

I spend very little time up, and when I do I just work the site some (very little) and some time at WOT.

See I just don’t want to be a downer in a place that has given so many smiles out.

Call me a quitter I guess, I just have given up.

I’ll continue Docking when I can, and very proud of all of the team!
DT you still have my BIONC passwords, so if you feel the need to move founder to someone I understand.
I’ll poke in now and then.
Take care all,
Heidi

Mad ? For what? you dropped by today to say Hi!
Just keep on doing that as and when and I’ll let you off with just a mild spanking.

Happy new year!

Hi Heidi , really glad to hear from you again.

Seasons greetings and felicitations to you . :tiphat:

Aw, you. Friends are here for you up or down.

Chin up old girl.

[QUOTE=Vortex;448300]First I do want you to know I have not forgotten my friends here.

Be mad at me, hate me, understand or not… it’s ok with me and I understand.

Hell I can barely talk anymore.

I spend very little time up, and when I do I just work the site some (very little) and some time at WOT.

See I just don’t want to be a downer in a place that has given so many smiles out.

Call me a quitter I guess, I just have given up.

I’ll continue Docking when I can, and very proud of all of the team!
DT you still have my BIONC passwords, so if you feel the need to move founder to someone I understand.
Take care all,
Heidi[/QUOTE]

Call you a quitter!!! Never!!!

We all understand about your health issues, and you have got the love and support of all of us!!!

Without you the Docking team wouldn’t have started… and look where we are now… 2nd in the world.

[QUOTE=Vortex;448300]<blah blah tosh snip>
<more snip>

Take care all,
Heidi[/QUOTE]

That is certainly NEVER a phrase I would have ever thought of with you and that word in the same sentence.

You make sure you keep on here, we are here for you whether you like it or not.

Malk.

btw, I have no idea if I still have that message about BOINC passwords, I think I dismissed it as “one of those days” messages :wink:

End of the day all that know you will know what your dealing with

I doubt for a second that anyone would judge you for taking time to yourself to deal with C4rp your going through.

Chin up - no apologies required.

As the others have already said, the TPR Docking wouldn’t have been here without you and your health is more important than a few numbers. Don’t ever think any of us would be mad at you or think bad of you. Knowing your health issues, that aint going to happen. Come and see us when you can, but think of yourself first.

Happy New Year to you and Mandy.

as the others have said really, I will never think of you as a quitter Heidi, keep fighting the welcome mat will always be out for you here.

Curly

P.S. a happy new year to you and yours.

Heidi, some things you can control, other things you cannot. Remember which is which.

Don’t beat yourself up for the things that you cannot control.

It is good to hear from you. I wish you had more time to spend in the forums.

–Tom

Stop talking cr4p woman!!!

‘We came for SETI, we stayed for TPR’ - never a truer statement (whoever it was that said it!)

Half of us don’t crunch any more anyway, we are here for the friendship, camaraderie and humour (and the occasional glimpse of you spreadeagled on a tree :wink: ).

So stop beating yourself up, and concentrate on knowing that we are all here for you.

I especially owe you a totally unforgettable debt of gratitude for…well, you know. PM me your email please, i have some pics for you that might make you understand how much you have helped.

And a Happy New Year to you and Mandy too hun xxx

Nice to hear from you Heidi.

Take care.

Tim.

Aloha Heidi, don’t you dare stop popping in here from time to time. One of us might pop over there and give you a good spanking.

I hope this year is better than last, I really do

I can only echo the above and say that I dont think anyone will ever judge you :slight_smile:

We are for what its worth a family and we are all here for you…

<3

I’ll stop whining and kick the tires and light the fire.

Besides I am not letting DT off the hook that fast. I have much annoying left to do.
<blah blah tosh snip>
You just wait mister! You are my first planned haunting.
~smiles~

[QUOTE=Vortex;448406]I’ll stop whining and kick the tires and light the fire.

Besides I am not letting DT off the hook that fast. I have much annoying left to do.
<blah blah tosh snip>
~smiles~[/QUOTE]

that sounds more like Heidi :slight_smile: and the sprit (do you see what I did there?:chuckle:) we are used to :smiley:

DT.

Join the queue m’lady.:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Vortex;448406]I’ll stop whining and kick the tires and light the fire.

<blah blah tosh snip>
~smiles~[/QUOTE]

Until I saw a ~smiles~ no way was I responding to this thread. Back to what you can be Heidi, not what you think you must be :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=TheFiend;448305]Call you a quitter!!! Never!!!

We all understand about your health issues, and you have got the love and support of all of us!!!

Without you the Docking team wouldn’t have started… and look where we are now… 2nd in the world.[/QUOTE]

…and soon to be #1

To any of my friends (Sujo1, Mike) that join here…this one is for Heidi!!!

I’ll be there on the 16th.