Need somebody...

To do the nooz for me tuesday. I’m here in Dallas, I can get on the computer, but supposedly costs $3.95:eek: I’m just getting on now to check it out.

As for the trip so far, been pretty good. TONS of pretty girlies:devil: the hotel (largest in texas) has a nice workout center (and you can get a good eye workout too;) ) and two pools and hot tubs, sauna, etc. I have a meeting tonight, but the “fun” stuff really starts tommorrow (meetins, workshops, etc)
:frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile: Lucky Bu***r :slight_smile:

Have a good time m8

Originally posted by Nige
[B]:slight_smile: Lucky Bu***r :slight_smile:

Have a good time m8 [/B]

Seconded… on both counts :wink:

Hope you have a great time Noah :thumbsup:

As usual I can cover news, but it would be evening edition again cause I’m working :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hidden_Spirit
[B]Hope you have a great time Noah :thumbsup:

As usual I can cover news, but it would be evening edition again cause I’m working :rolleyes: [/B]

Ok, thanks Hids:D I knew you couldn’t resist a chance for free :spam::stuck_out_tongue:

Well, the lady said the register in the computer center is down, so I can get on for free right now. But when they come back up, I don’t think I’m going to pay $3.95 to get on the computer 15-30mins:mad:

Originally posted by Noahm3
[B]Ok, thanks Hids:D I knew you couldn’t resist a chance for free :spam::stuck_out_tongue:

Well, the lady said the register in the computer center is down, so I can get on for free right now. But when they come back up, I don’t think I’m going to pay $3.95 to get on the computer 15-30mins:mad: [/B]

Moi? Spam? :eek:

Saying that I think efaill is trying to outdo me by offering to cover news too :chuckle:

Originally posted by Hidden_Spirit
[B]Moi? Spam? :eek:

Saying that I think efaill is trying to outdo me by offering to cover news too :chuckle: [/B]

Maybe :lol:

:spam: :stuck_out_tongue:

:spammed: