@ Neil & Renata (ex) Skz members

OK

Curiosity’s got the better of us both here downunder and we gotta ask you 2 guys a question … so

Given the fact that, by default, Renata is the better half of you 2 TPR members and that …

Given the fact that she has had to give her approval for every 'puter that you 2 have installed secretly in your/her attic and that …

Given the fact that she has had to also approve every SETI team that you (2) ever joined (using said secretly installed attic 'puters) and that …

Given that fact that, excluding that all the other TPR virtual team members do not have the opportunity to recruit their better halves as ring-ins to help boost the WOOT numbers of said virtual teams …

Don’t you think that … it’s stretching TPR PIMP’ing in the extreme Renata is also an ex-Skz member and thus helps contribute to all ex-Skz overtaking all other TPR virtual teams for ever?

:smiley:

Blimey :eek: What a :Pimp:ing effort.

Well I guess by default Renata by association would be an ex-SKZ member :smiley:

Just have to get her permission first :wink:

My wife said…WHAT? What is SETI and what’s the computer for and does it do more then Email…LOL!

Originally posted by Neal Chantrill
Hold on, i just have to ask the wife what my answer is. I’ll get back to you as soon as she lets me know:D

:smiley:

Originally posted by Neal Chantrill
Hold on, i just have to ask the wife what my answer is. I’ll get back to you as soon as she lets me know:D

I’m the boss in my house too Neal, and I have Michelle’s permission to say so.

My wife said I couldn’t read this thread…and whatever Renata says, goes…

:smiley: :smiley:

Derrick

Mel said that I’m allowed to start my computers back up. Even though we’re married now, I still get to determine what happens to them, so long as I don’t spend more than 1 hour a week with my computers. :wink:

Originally posted by celticskyhawk
so long as I don’t spend more than 1 hour a week with my computers.

Is that even possible? Sounds like someone has a competition complex :smiley:

Ben, that is why you need a computer in every room in the house…hehehehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, my wife is coming…I gotta get out of this thread :smiley:

Derrick, it worked out a lot better when the lappy had a wireless NIC, then I could sit anywhere and she could feel like she was spending time with me. Now that things are settling back down after the wedding, I’m going to start looking for a comfy chair to go in my office like a papasan or lay-z-boy that she can sit in… :wink:

That’s a nice thought, but it won’t end there. You will end up building her an complete office next to yours before you are done and she is satisfied. Hope you have a big office, or a wall that can be knocked out… lol :wink:

Originally posted by Egad
That’s a nice thought, but it won’t end there. You will end up building her an complete office next to yours before you are done and she is satisfied. Hope you have a big office, or a wall that can be knocked out… lol :wink:

I was going to add to that, but the wife came in.

Originally posted by Islander
[B]My wife said I couldn’t read this thread…and whatever Renata says, goes…

:smiley: :smiley:

Derrick [/B]

i’m with Derrick…or am i:confused:

Originally posted by Egad

If she wants a desk of her own, just make sure it is bigger and nicer than yours…oh, and if she wants a computer of her own, then just tell her it is better than the one you are using…hehehehe and to make it look more convincing, use Linux on your computer so she doesn’t know the difference then you can tell her its all because of the operating system :wink: :smiley:

Her office is on the other side of the house from mine, is twice the size and she has two huge tables to work with where as I have one tiny desk that was meant for a typewriter at best. Her computer is slower than mine and she knows it, but she gets to add whatever awful screensavers and backgrounds she wants and she gets mine when I upgrade… which won’t be for another 6 months to a year.

:bondage:

I see you’ve already got all this figured out. :chuckle:
:bondage: