New top dog...

Welcome Bully

:thumbsup:

thats some serious output u have there, keep it up…hope your visit here is comfortable and long OOERRRRRRRR!

J:D

I wouldn’t get excited were I you. “Bully” has not posted so there exists a very real chance the units were moved tactically and therefore can be moved back just as easilly.

either way, everyone one is welcome :slight_smile:

Have a banana. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just in case you didn’t know Bully is in fact Bulldog66 of the Team :vader: and his woo’s will probably disappear as quickly as they arrived!:shifty:

He is apparently on a world tour visiting various teams and has decided to park his woo’s here for a while!

I for one will not be suprised to see the disappear during this week!

@Bulldog - you could of course join our team properly… You never know… You might actually like it here!:sarcwave:

Originally posted by TheFiend(TPR)
[B]
He is apparently on a world tour visiting various teams and has decided to park his woo’s here for a while!

[/B]

Not complaining or criticising or nothing, just perplexed: what exactly is the point of all that?:cuckoo:

Originally posted by ike
Not complaining or criticising or nothing, just perplexed: what exactly is the point of all that?:cuckoo:

Its a bit like Autograph collecting.

No mantlepiece is complete without a collection of welcome threads framed in finest endangered tropical hardwood.

http://www.Franklin-Mint.com/MoreCrapYouDontNeed.html

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?threadid=17168380

Quote\be back in time for tea on wednesday…\quote

thanks for clearing that up…
still can’t see the point of “parking” woots hither and thither… so what if teams get excited about milestones etc…they’d be equally p*##ed off when he pulls them out and they go back to where they were…ah well it takes all sorts…including liquorice…

Ahhhhhh

Overclockers

They got a mention on the Inquirer !
But not for SETI :chuckle:

Originally posted by MrTFWitt
[B]Its a bit like Autograph collecting.

No mantlepiece is complete without a collection of welcome threads framed in finest endangered tropical hardwood.

http://www.Franklin-Mint.com/MoreCrapYouDontNeed.html [/B]
That url doesn’t seem to be working :confused:

:wink:

Methinks Mr Bulldog66 is enjoying his round-the-world trip in his souped up 1.3L Morris Ursa Minor hot hatch and likes to rev his big chrome SETI engine to watch the lesser mortals gape at his prowess :worship: :hail:

I know I for one am in awe :wink:

I know I for one am in awe

In awe, eh? Wot a load of rollocks!

geddit ? awe … oar …rollocks… ah never mind…

Bully, i suggest you join your next team as Ockey Cokey as you put your whole self in and then take your whole self out.

Hope you enjoyed your short but sweet stay, and when you get back, send that man his monitor back will ya

We had travellers before and we will have them again; some travellers found (and will find) this a comfortable place to stay, others will keep searching.

Welcome them with open arms and wave a goodbye if the decide to travel on.

Remember: We are TPR! Our first rule is to have fun! That’s why we are here and why we stay.

Originally posted by MrTFWitt
[B]Ahhhhhh

Overclockers

They got a mention on the Inquirer !
But not for SETI :chuckle: [/B]

Truely excellent reading.