Not Happy

:mad:RIGHT! THAT’S IT! I’M NOT A HAPPY BUNNY!!!:mad:

Due to all these new arrivals I’ve been bumped down to Div2! And I’m now in the lowest position I’ve been in since joining the team with zero woots! (66) I’m not a happy bunny so I’m going to have to do something about it!

I don’t know what yet but I’m sure it’ll be cunning and sly and ingenious and and and…… well ok I might just go sit in the corner and cry….

Damski… not happy… :frowning: :wink:

( :wave: to all the noob’s )

I was bumped down quite a bt as well, 9 or 10 positions I think with 12686 units that’s why I’m crunching again. Should get 1000 per month.

I think you may have just dropped another place :chuckle: (and me)

This may help. It’s my new “w00t’s for money” program.
That’s right, for the introductory rate of 0.25 cents per w00t, you can easily up your production and stomp your way back up the charts! Great for getting you out of a bind in drag races, reclaiming posistions lost due to new joiners or flat out fair and square :stomp:s. The w00t’s can be delivered straight to your account daily, or if you wish they can be dumped when you wish! Please contact me now, as w00t’s are limited!

Fine Print: Current maximum of 6 w00t per day total outflow, you must buy at least 10 w00ts at a time. Certain restrictions apply, please contact me for details

:stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

And me, balls;)

And wait … that’s not all.
With every purchase of this excellent offer you get not one, not two, not three but …

:confused: Oops sorry, was watching the shopping channel. Didn’t know where i was for a moment.

[dial change]

Dammo you sill just have to stop slacking and go back to :stomp: :nod:

Know the feeling. Was Climbing niceley into mid/top of division 2 and now I’m nearly pushed back to division 3 :rolleyes: Oh well :stomp: on :smiley:

Me thinks Damski is planning a huge purchase :eek:

Originally posted by Damski
Due to all these new arrivals I’ve been bumped down to Div2!

You may be in Division 2 but you’ve just kicked Radar into Division 3. He’s less happy than you.:frowning:

Originally posted by Noahm3
Please contact me now, as w00t’s are limited!

Very limited. You’re going to need to cache every one you can if you want to catch up with Dale. :smiley:

sorry for causing you so much troble, but you have given us poor ez skd a new place to call home and look have fast the whole team is stomping up the ladder towards the top ten teams.

Originally posted by psi global
sorry for causing you so much troble, but you have given us poor ez skd a new place to call home and look have fast the whole team is stomping up the ladder towards the top ten teams.

Don’t apologise to Dammo, it’s his hard luck for being such a slacker! :smiley:

Best you get yerself down to MPI Dammo, buy some new kit! :stuck_out_tongue:

This may help. It’s my new “w00t’s for money” program.

@ noah - I’ll take 5000 please, you do paypal? :smiley:

@damski - we may be able to come to an arrangement on some of the lesser beasties in my arsenal

I have some old P1’s in the basement…
Hmmm 1 WU every 30 Hr’s Zoom!

Regards,

Greg

hehehe…I know we’re bouncing a few folks down the divisions, but heck!!! Look at the team grow!

I think Team Edge had better really start paying attention!

Michae “The Saint” Halliwell

My second account got pushed down 8 or 9 places too :slight_smile:

People only complaint to have a reason to upgrade or add more power to their farms :wink:

TPR is on the run, in SETI and in other DC projects! :thumbsup:

/TPR LifeMapper should take over the top spot in around 1hr! :yippee: