OK ! Who is missing from VT Ex-Skz ?

Any Ex-SkzDaLimit members who want to join our Virtual Team (Ex-Skz) please respond to this message.

To check if you’re there already just hover your mouse over the team name - Team Ex-Skz in the page linked to above.

:Poke:

I would like to join if i could please, im not sure if i can yet as im not sure im properly registerd.

Heya Ian, M8 -

Someone was supposed to add me, but I don’t think that got done yet.

I’m not there yet…and now that I’m with TPR, I suppose I should be :slight_smile:

Michael “The Saint” Halliwell

Sometimes it takes a couple days to get added. Took three for me. We’ll get everyone on this boat yet! :smiley:

could you try to add me tomorow, please:alan: :scared: :hat:

Add me too plz. I’m Tom from NJ

I too am an ex sdl. Its going to take a while to learn all the new names :smiley:

OT, but Endre, your sig freaks me out. Is their someway to block it where it can’t detect my settings and display them to me?:confused: :eek:

:rolleyes: Dont know, i could delete it:juggle: Nah dont think so:devil:

Originally posted by Noahm3
OT, but Endre, your sig freaks me out. Is their someway to block it where it can’t detect my settings and display them to me?

Your IP addy is always publicly available whenever you connect to the net. There is no way for you to block it. The rest is just some of the information that all browers give out. It is necessary for them to do that. Don’t worry about it.

Hi Ian. Thanks for making this post. I wasn’t sure if I was caught in a time lag or if I hadn’t supplied enough information.

I think I’m still missing. I would appreciate it if you could add me.
When I did the hover trick, the approx. 34 names spanned from the top to the bottom of my window. Even after my name is added, I may not be able to see it!!!

Thanks.

–Tom