Ooooooh .... Roll on tomorrow!

Tomorrows the day! Got me passport sorted… suitcase packed… settled all me debts… Now it’s a case of just waiting for the time to come!!!

Roll on 21:30 26/06/2003… The get-away car is coming to pick me up from the Darkside and rushes me over to hide in me in the comfort of that nice safe place called Team Phoenix Rising… Ooooohhhh I am so excited!

Yet another political prisoner escapes that evil that is the Dictator of OcUk

Mmmmmmmmmm to taste that custard - the custard of freedom!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ll just go and warm the car up :smiley:

Once again Welcome To the light:luke: :wavey:

/me preps the biker escort :smiley:

Originally posted by TheFiend(TPR)
[B]Tomorrows the day! Got me passport sorted… suitcase packed… settled all me debts… Now it’s a case of just waiting for the time to come!!!

Roll on 21:30 26/06/2003… The get-away car is coming to pick me up from the Darkside and rushes me over to hide in me in the comfort of that nice safe place called Team Phoenix Rising… Ooooohhhh I am so excited!

Yet another political prisoner escapes that evil that is the Dictator of OcUk

Mmmmmmmmmm to taste that custard - the custard of freedom!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: [/B]

Think you’re going to fit right im here you loony man you :spin: :smiley:
I’ll get the bar ready :glug:

Welcome aboard. :nod:

Be sure to bring a few of your friends.

/checks where SpeedyJ is, just to give you a chance to get in
without being splattered and :cuddle:d :scared:

Watch out for the yellow hashed areas in the cantina…they are inhabited by da cuddle monster…:cuddle:

And look forward to seeing a new face in these ere parts :eek:

:thumbsup:

Gandelf

:thumbsup:

Me rushes out to the TPR carpark and hurriedly pushes Wattos van into a dark corner :haha: :haha:

we’ll give you covering fire while you fly under the dictator’s Radar :wink:

touchdown at the Lowfield, we have Stevie on alert to provide heavy projectile fire and Bilko on the chemical weapons. :confused:

Originally posted by Radar
[B]we’ll give you covering fire while you fly under the dictator’s Radar :wink:

touchdown at the Lowfield, we have Stevie on alert to provide heavy projectile fire and Bilko on the chemical weapons. :confused: [/B]

Thought bilko was more biological :fart: :wink:

Originally posted by Gandelf
[B]Watch out for the yellow hashed areas in the cantina…they are inhabited by da cuddle monster…:cuddle:

Gandelf [/B]

Oooohhhh - can’t wait to meet da cuddle monster.!!!:cuddle:

Originally posted by wolram
[B]:thumbsup:

Me rushes out to the TPR carpark and hurriedly pushes Wattos van into a dark corner :haha: :haha: [/B]

I’m glad we’ve found some way of getting the bugger to move ! :smiley:

WELCOME !! :wave:

SB

Hello & welcome to TPR - nice to have you here! :wavey: :slight_smile:

Yeeehawwwwww!! Come on down y’all!

You know docpugh I just saw that you live in massillon, Ohio good deal. WELL HELLO NEIGHBOR
:wave: :wave:

I’ll help provide cover fire as you come in:D

welcome to the nut house please collect your straight jacket on joining:D

We need a misson name … how about… “who’s your God-daddy” :smiley:

Originally posted by milkykev
welcome to the nut house please collect your straight jacket on joining:D

He doesn’t need one m8. That’s for 10K and down:p :wink:

Originally posted by Noahm3
He doesn’t need one m8. That’s for 10K and down

where do i get mine?:confused:

tonights the night

:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: