Party Time!

:banana: :drink: :cuddle: :dj::banana:

An H’official welcoming party is being held for VT Fleeing Banana’s newest member ET_Seeker… The party is being held in Donna’s coffin… But only fully fledged Banana’s are invited!

[pimping mode] :Pimp:
So if you want to come to the party… and you ain’t a banana… you know what to do… Join VT Fleeing Banana!

You know you want to!:nod:

what :eek:

I’m going to have to go into overdrive to make enough potions for stocking the mini-bar. Hopefully mistress Donna will let me use her supersized cauldron.

Drinks are on me :smiley:

:banana: :banana:

:drink: :guitar:

HIC

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TheFiend(TPR)

An H’official welcoming party is being held for VT Fleeing Banana’s newest member ET_Seeker… The party is being held in Donna’s coffin… But only fully fledged Banana’s are invited!

QUOTE]

Must of been one hell of a party, what did I drink? Did I enjoy myself, 'cus I don’t seem to remember much after the coffin lid closed :confused: :eek:

Welcome :wink:

:drink: :hic: :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by ET_Seeker
Must of been one hell of a party, what did I drink? Did I enjoy myself, 'cus I don’t seem to remember much after the coffin lid closed :confused: :eek:

Now that’s what I call a party animal… or is it party banana?

Me thinks you will fit in to VT Fleeing Banana quite well!

And for future reference provisional bookings have been made for the following parties in Donna’s coffin:

Rythim & Dancin 50K party
The Fiends 25K
The Balrogs10K
Mortlake 10K
Pamplemoose 500
Boy Wonder 250

Dates unknown… but will advise shortly!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

With further parties to be organsied as team members get near their next tiffys!

Remember… In VT Fleeing Banana we know how to party! Just ask ET_Seeker! :nod::Orbit: