Personal Goals?

as above

…and i dont mean loike ‘any holes’ etc

What are your SETI 1 goals before it ends? (if it ever does :rolleyes: )

i want my 50K TiffyKat (stamps foot)

and in top 1000 users would be nice too :nod:

2800 to go for 50K :eek:

and 28 places for top 1000…(double :eek: )

J:D

I don’t think I can make it to 10k:( , 7,5k would be good goal:confused:
Everything above … :cool:

I am trying for the top 1% of all users. Almost there. 5000 WU’s would also be real nice, but I think I will fall short before SETI 1 ends.
Steve B.

I just hit mine…5000 before the end of SETI1! taadaaa! :banana:

Never thought I’d get there, but several of you out there did so I dumped with a vengence. :bigdump:

Hmmm, now I’m gonna have to come up with another goal. :confused:

My aim is to submit the very last Seti-1 unit.

Not much of a goal but thats how I intend to see the project out.

Already hit mine (was to get over 10,000 :cool: ) so I’m just crunching for fun now. :nod: I suppose it’d have to be 15,000 and then anything above that is a bonus, as I’m basically only crunching with one duallie machine nowadays. :frowning:

As you can see from my sig I’ve been doing a bit of moonlighting over at the Folding team as well :sneaky: but at the moment I’m back to 100% S@H. :slight_smile:

I just want to crunch as much as I can as fast as I can :smiley: :stomp:

get into (and stay in) the top 1000 :slight_smile:

oh and stay ahead of MrTFWitt :smiley:

We’ll all be old and grey before SETI I ends. As I suggested months ago, BOINC is being written and debugged by graduate students for little pay waiting for a better opportunity to come along. The news that the main author just took a post in Japan proves my point. Until Berkeley decides BOINC needs to be out there, they won’t spend a dime. (ten American cents)

I rather don’t think they are going to eliminate SETI I anyway. There is lots of data to be crunched in two bits and there are untold thousands of computers in the world programmed to crunch many of which have been forgotten about and will not be converted to BOINC anyway. It will make sense for them to just keep feeding them data after transitioning the rest of us to BOINC.

Right now, my goal is to stay inside the top 100 in this team!

Snassafrassarassanoobies!
And I would have stayed there too if it hadnt been for you pesky new joiners! :wink:

me looks up at Div 5 :frowning:

me looks down at Div 7 :eek:

me would like to stop impersonating an elevator full of lost souls on their way to Lucifers place :cry:

:smiley:

I’m kinda lost now. :frowning:

Looked at the BOINC project lies last year and wondered if I could just reach 10K before the end of SETI 1.
Well I’m less than a month off 10K now with no sign an end. 25K is too far away.

Its up to you guys in the team to keep me at it.

Keep them posts comin’. Keep them races runnin’ :smiley:

Originally posted by Kwazy_Wabbit
[B]get into (and stay in) the top 1000 :slight_smile:

oh and stay ahead of MrTFWitt :smiley: [/B]

OK

You asked for it

I want 500 wu and get out of div. 10:)

Originally posted by brianrivard
[B]I just hit mine…5000 before the end of SETI1! taadaaa! :banana:

Never thought I’d get there, but several of you out there did so I dumped with a vengence. :bigdump:

Hmmm, now I’m gonna have to come up with another goal. :confused: [/B]

and I followed you :smiley: 5001, was my latest goal, before that was 1001, before that 501… I spot a trend

Lifemapper number one for TPR is next goal.

DT.

To make this Team finish as High as Possible IN THE SETI
TEAM LEAGUE that is :lol:

I do not think SETI-1 is going to end anytime soon.

Originally posted by efaill
I just want to crunch as much as I can as fast as I can

:nod:

10k … should be able to make it :slight_smile:
Get into and stay in top UK 1000 … soon
:stomp: The Balrog :smiley:

Personally, I’m looking to get to 10,000.