PHP MySQL help please

Looking at setting up an easy to use mysql database front endusing php (unless anyone has a better/easier idea).
I’ve got apache/php/mysql setup and running on my server and a data base of customers and what i want to do is be able to seach the database using keywords and by selecting a specific table or all tables and then generating a report from this.
The report will be used as a mailing list in the end if that makes any difference.
Anyone know of any good online tutorial/help sites for this?

cheers

http://www.phpbuilder.com/

good places to start, I dabbled using a book called “php essentials” that is on the website www.thickbook.com which you can also get the code from the books as well.

hth,

DT.

Cheers DT…looking now

Devshed is a definate, plenty of good guides and the forums are always a great help. I learnt mainly form sams learn apache, mysql and php in 24 hour books, nice and easy learning with plenty of detailed examples.

cough, affiliate link :wink: just in case :smiley:

DT.

Gave up for the night in favour of beer :smiley:

good call, so did I, but had one beer (it was not a good pint) and came home :frowning:

I’ve got just the app for you :slight_smile: A couple of hours testing and the approval of the others in the company and I’ll send you the link as a “beta tester” :chuckle:

DT.

Nice one…cheers DT :smiley:

:Offtopic:
looking at the combi stats you appear to be in the wrong virtual team oh fellow dart chucker :wink:
:Plot: :sneaky: :lol:

DT.