Please delete my forum account

I’m getting sick of this, i get one account banned cos nobody seems to have a sence of humour, then i get a thread asking for some help locked, wtf is going on here these days?

If anybody wants to spout off about the rules, feel free to look at other posts which discuss the use of p2p apps for the sharing of …

cough backups cough

I didn’t see anybody close that thread did i?

Sod it, i’m off.

Too much like being at the old place.

SB

SB,

Sad to hear your a bit pissed off, but come on mate the place wouldn’t be the same without you :frowning:

mmmm :flip:

:eek:

SB I realise you’re slightly miffed at the moment but I hardly think banning one ‘questionable’ user account name and locking a thread about file-sharing is that big a deal. If you’re that mad take a break from the forums and come back in a few days, or weeks, but don’t quit completely :frowning:

Seriously, any forum you find where the rules are more lenient and the admins more freindly than this will be populated with 13 year old 1337 h4x0r5 talking a load of :censored: .

SB, I love exchanging posts with you. You are an asset to this forum.

We’re here to have fun. We don’t want the world upset with us or putting our names into censorship programs.

SB - Go have a Jasperizer

Originally posted by Ciccio

Or some brooklax, chill mate all is well at the end. If anyone has been through the "fnck the forums’ things it’s me and I know that it aint that bad.

Originally posted by Stevieboy
[B]I’m getting sick of this, i get one account banned cos nobody seems to have a sence of humour, then i get a thread asking for some help locked, wtf is going on here these days?

If anybody wants to spout off about the rules, feel free to look at other posts which discuss the use of p2p apps for the sharing of …

I didn’t see anybody close that thread did i?

Sod it, i’m off.

Too much like being at the old place.

SB [/B]

Interests sakes. why did you have 2 or more accounts anyway:confused:

First off, you are integral part of TPR, so no you cannot have your account deleted :slight_smile:

IMO SB, the general feeling amongst to Mods is there is getting a little to much “nudge nudge wink wink” FTP DC++ leaching etc and there is a genuine worry that there maybe some come back on Mincer or TPR.
So can people please use other means to discuses such items.
Unfortunately it was your thread that was locked, but others that maybe should of been locked, were allowed to remain, for this I apologize.

Originally posted by M@tt
[B]First off, you are integral part of TPR, so no you cannot have your account deleted :slight_smile:

IMO SB, the general feeling amongst to Mods is there is getting a little to much “nudge nudge wink wink” FTP DC++ leaching etc and there is a genuine worry that there maybe some come back on Mincer or TPR.
So can people please use other means to discuses such items.
Unfortunately it was your thread that was locked, but others that maybe should of been locked, were allowed to remain, for this I apologize. [/B]

Things saying

come join my FTP, or come grab this from me, I can understand, but a query for DVD covers? Even Mulda in his post admits that it could be because of Holly chewing up the originals.

Nice to have a balance guys.

Unfortunately, the Mod that closed thread is not here, I guess he will reply later, I am sorry if at times we seem to be inconstant.

Originally posted by M@tt
Unfortunately, the Mod that closed thread is not here, I guess he will reply later, I am sorry if at times we seem to be inconstant.

Rules I believe are rules.

My only point is a NON illegal thread was closed (when there were more obviously illeglas threads open (and still are for that matter)) But a personal insult goes unheeded.

If you have rules stick by them. By the very fact that they are written down should help understanding them a little easier? Or am I missing something?

Whats that then?

Originally posted by MrTFWitt
Whats that then?

Sod off great burger (or 2 or 3 of them in a bap) Done by Cap’n Jaspers on the Barbican in Plymouth. Top Place.

Sod off great burger (or 2 or 3 of them in a bap) Done by Cap’n Jaspers on the Barbican in Plymouth. Top Place.

looks to see how much a day return from London to Plymouth would be, and wipes saliva from keyboard.

now my salad don’t taste so nice :frowning:

Found the pic

My god thats got to be 1000000 cals :chuckle: looks good though :smiley:

:eek: damn, now that’s a proper burger. Suddenly I feel VERY hungry!!

The man in the above picture should not be approached, He will put a hex on you and all your pc stuff will cease to function :wink:

You leave Watto and I’ll email bomb ya :smiley: