Poss Forum Prob ?

Seems my PM indicator on the main page flashes red no matter what I do :confused:

Me too.

erm yep same here :eek:

I’ll make a note of it. Won’t get looked at until tomorrow though as I’m off home in a mo.

Matt. :slight_smile:

I got the same too :confused:

p.s. Never mind just saw your above post matt :smiley:

Another problem maybe:

image links seem to not work… see my siggy.

Originally posted by Mincer
[B]I’ll make a note of it. Won’t get looked at until tomorrow though as I’m off home in a mo.

Matt. :slight_smile: [/B]

No worries, appreciate the effort :slight_smile:

well since you already mentioned the pm flashing no matter what then I won’t say anything

Originally posted by barcode
[B]Another problem maybe:

image links seem to not work… see my siggy. [/B]

See the announcement. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve done a quick fix by removing the blinking altogether. Obviously this means it doesn’t blink even if you do have a new message, but I’ll deal with that when I can.

Well mine appears to be fixed :slight_smile:

Yippeeeee:flip:

edit ooooops posted before seeing Mincies post, don’t feel so clever now lol

Oh thank you now I am not just sitting here fixed on that blinking thingy

Originally posted by Mincer
See the announcement. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry I don’t notice the stickies anymore.

Originally posted by jimwyser
Oh thank you now I am not just sitting here fixed on that blinking thingy

How could you be doing that over half an hour after I completely removed the javascript that did the blinking? :confused:

:shrug:

Anyhow, I’ve now fixed the blinking PM bar for IE users. Mozilla users still get nothing as the Javascript thows an error. I’m looking into this.

Anyhow, I’ve now fixed the blinking PM bar for IE users. Mozilla users still get nothing as the Javascript thows an error. I’m looking into this.

What about Opera users :confused:

Originally posted by olly86
What about Opera users :confused:

Click Here

I don’t have anything broken. In fact, this new software works magnificantly for me. Can I complain too. :confused:

Thank you for all the hard work to improve this site. :thumbsup:
I didn’t know it could be improved. :nod:

Great job on the upgrade! I like the new features - especially the view all new posts.

I do have one question: Some posts do not have word wrap and others do. I have looked for a setting to adjust word wrap but haven’t found one. Is this something the user can adjust or just an upgrade quirk?

/*Edit: I may have answered my own question as I look at my post and see the long signature string which cannot wrap (no spaces).

Originally posted by Egad
/*Edit: I may have answered my own question as I look at my post and see the long signature string which cannot wrap (no spaces).

Yep, that’s a bug with the latest vBulletin software, I’m trying to find out from vBulletin what can be done about fixing it.

Matt. :slight_smile:

what about some of these images??