President Blair has made more criminals YAY!

So you just received a dirty joke by email, you read it, chuckle and look for somebody to forward it to.

Better stop right there unless you want end up on the sexual offenders register

Thats it, you´ll be on the same list as flashers and paedophiles.

Of course setting up a junk mail filter to catch offensive email would require you to type words into the configuration that, if found by accident, would get you a disciplinary.
:rolleyes:

OH now come on thats just stupid how can you class a person talling a dirty joke as a sex offender and put them in a class as the muck that are on that register this just baffles me how they came up with this one WTF is blair doing seeing how many he can p**s off before he leaves number 10.

I think Blair has totaly lost the plot, he is now seeking fame by trying very hard to be the first English PM to be assassinated :nod:

What a way to take the piss.

Roll on the general’s. With more laws like this, it wont just be Blair out, the labour party will be out as well. :mad: About damn time as well.

Notice the changes have already come into force.

This makes me so angry having already been arrested on suspicion of downloading kiddie pr0n and spending a night at her majesty’s pleasure - completely acquitted of course but computers were taken away for 9 months and it wouldn’t surprise me if I’m on that list already for no good reason whatsoever :mad:

Of course I’m totally in support of the police cracking down on this sort of thing and haven’t objected to the actions taken as this is exactly what I would want to happen “IF”… however this just leaves the door WIDE open for anyone to be arrested for no good reason at all :frowning:

I really hate this country sometimes.

Makes me wonder where this will go

Tell a dirty joke out in the street or public place and you will get arrested and put on this regester

Just imagine a person that works with kids or the vonrable (sp) has a hard shift at work comes home switches on there computer looks up there e mails been sent a dirty joke by a friend finds it really funny and passes it on. They get cought for it BANG there goes there career because they are on this register

This country is starting to worry me now

Now imagine if it went on to encompass chatrooms or messenger clients ?

There must be hundreds of thousands of dodgy pictures on these adult friendseeker sites.
Maybe that will be classed as exposure now or am I just skipping merrily one step ahead of the current legislature?

It defines improper use as sending a message that is "grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character

there’s some ‘menacing characters’ in our rogues gallery …

DT.

@ DT: I suppose it’s say goodbye to PicaLoader then :frowning: :wink:

Curly

I have niece who was sexually assulted aged eight. The (epletive deleted) got 3 years probation and three years psychiatric treatment 2 years before the sex offenders reg. was implemented. The lass has been in abusive relationships thru’ her teens.

I’d be happier if they back dated the register, rather than pratt around with daft stuff like this…

[QUOTE=wheelieslug;365827]
I’d be happier if they back dated the register, rather than pratt around with daft stuff like this…[/QUOTE]

I’d be happier if … 9mm :nod:

:nod: Double tap

There is a flip side of freedom of information on the net but this is just getting stupid.

Two interesting links in that story:

This one shows that the judiciary have a half-way reasonable approach to sorting out a real offence from nonsense.

The second shows how self-serving reports of incidents combined with over-enthusiastic enforcement can cause unjustified problems - this is the real danger of such legislation.

Just imagine a person that works with kids or the vonrable (sp) has a hard shift at work comes home switches on there computer looks up there e mails been sent a dirty joke by a friend finds it really funny and passes it on. They get cought for it BANG there goes there career because they are on this register

one of the main legislations in this line of work is ‘Protection of Vulnerable Adults’ - try typing that into a search engine, and you wilol get more adult sites that protection sites! (i’ve seen it happen, and my directors’ face when she witnessed a graphic blow-job instead of the document she was researching!)

Too quick - I’m thinking more along the lines of an Iron Maiden closing at a speed directly linked to the rate I accumulate points in seti… :o :nod:

:eek: that’s an awful long time to be screaming :lol:

Too quick - I’m thinking more along the lines of an Iron Maiden closing at a speed directly linked to the rate I accumulate points in seti…

give me a selection of Black and Deckers finest products, and a jar of salt…

Anyone seen the new james bond film?
well there is a scene in that where bond is being tourtured…
if you have seen the film you will know what i mean…
and that would be suitable for them i think.

Bond gets tortured in almost all his films :smiley:

Luckily for him though, he often gets saved by a big busty bit of fluff. Trouble is that while he’s showing her how gratefull he is, she reveals herself as the brother of some dumb foreign agent he killed in Morocco/Budapest/Athens/Bridlington or wherever … so he has to give her the heave ho before she gets revenge :rolleyes:

Then it all starts getting complicated with the introduction of her twin sister, who was raised by the Chinese as a double agent (but is in reality working for the mexican revolutionists) and with amazing good fortune they manage to save the world by cutting the blue wire instead of the yellow one.

As the credits roll they can both be seen playing hide and seek under a duvet.

sorry, I digress- Walter, you’ll find Dewalt have a better range of accessories :lol: