Quick Return Bonus Plan Qualification

A quick heads up for those of you who run SMP clients 24/7 with a passkey, download and configure the latest SMP client (v6.29 or above) , this is covered here.

how do you get a passkey and does it work in linux?

Curly

Passkey is a security feature since V6 - works on all OS versions . Details here , I use it on all my clients .

[QUOTE=Mortlake;449331]Passkey is a security feature since V6 - works on all OS versions . Details here , I use it on all my clients .[/QUOTE]thanks got a key sorted :slight_smile:

Curly

Client update to 6.29 on the ubuntu machine,key added to the config :slight_smile:

passkey added the the GPU client :thumbsup:

DT.

What’s the latest GPU client and how do I add the passkey to it if it is running?

Curly

Edit: nevermind found it and added.

Been running this for a week-ish, looks like I’m taking a 15k - 20k hit, 100+ hrs for 478 points, do the bonus points make it worth it, if not I’ll go back to the old client.

Curly

on my ATI card, it seemed worthwhile as it’s taken a leap in credits it would seem.

DT.

As I had been using a passkey since they came in I had pre qualified on the GRO-A2 units so I got the bonus immediately and it was at least a 40% boost for my SMP clients.
So for a 6012 unit @470 points I get this detail from my benchmarks file from my HFM.NET monitor which calculates the bonus to be applied , but remember you must have completed 10 bonus-eligible WU’s before you get the bonus - checkout the link in my first post-, I think that it is applied retrospectively after qualification and there after.

Project ID: 6012
 Core: GRO-A3
 Credit: 470
 Frames: 100

Name: ASUS SMP
 Path: \\ASUSQ\smp\
 Number of Frames Observed: 200

Min. Time / Frame : 00:07:35 - 4,260.3 PPD
 Avg. Time / Frame : 00:08:23 - 3,665.3 PPD

This client was producing 1800 - 2200 PPD before the conversion.