Remember Binlala? Well he's ripped me off!

He wanted a simple website banner, which I charged him for. I made the mistake of trusting him…he took the banner, is using it on binlala.com, and is probably taking credit for my work for his NVQ…despite never paying for it and ignoring my emails, etc.

Bah…I’m not happy!

He was kicked out of here, right?

Just as a random question, did you give him the image or do you have it hosted on a server and he is using a link from your hosted image…

From the properties he is hosting it from his own site, such as it is…

I’ll see if I can catch him on MSN, I’ve plenty of contact details for him mate so all is not lost.

DT.

Yeah he’s not on MSN at the minute either.

Me thinks DT must hide when he’s on MSN then :chin:

You mean this image?

hasn’t he had that for ages? I thought it was on his old site.

He also made the mistake of trying to sneak in here the other week under a false name and prompty got re-banned by me.

He had told me he had got in and had been in for about 2 weeks before someone noticed.

But considering he didn’t post, I let it slide… Now not so sure I should have.

Registered for 3 day’s day actually and surfing invis I take sarcastic pleasure in banning just at the point of a attempting to make a post :wink:

Reg’d May 21 banned May 23rd :chuckle: Dt can confirm if he looks at the profile for placidsheep.

[QUOTE=drezha;377168]Yeah he’s not on MSN at the minute either.

Me thinks DT must hide when he’s on MSN then :chin:

You mean this image?

hasn’t he had that for ages? I thought it was on his old site.[/QUOTE]

Nah thats a crop of the original

lol…the image is mine, but without the horrible pixelated TM in black. It took about 5 mins to do, but thats not the point.

I like the binbag.com…using a calibri font I think? I dont know…but it’s been done well!!!

lol

Thanks for the support…I was fairly miffed when I found that he’s been using it.

did i miss something ? why was he banned?