Remember this

32 Phoenix Rising…702011 (+1989)

I don’t (I wasn’t here then) But some of you will. :smiley:

Yup, and I remember this too :

:wink:

heh, looking at those scores they are a wee bit different now… net loss would be closer to 300k now methinks.

Bloody hell thats a blast from the past lol

That was a while ago me thinks! :nod:

Good stuff Repo

Very interesting :nod:

From 0 to 16th in the world in less than 2 years :thumbsup:
Thats some going for such a small team :nod:

Originally posted by PMM
From 0 to 16th in the world in less than 2 years :thumbsup:
Thats some going for such a small team :nod:

especially as we are not affiliated to anyone :nod:

[CHANT] TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR TPR [\CHANT]

all round :smiley:

Originally posted by Preecey
http://www.dalethfc.com/images/Ambrosiacustard2tins.gif[/IMG]

I had no idea that ambrosia custard really existed. I thought it was just in Speedy’s twisted mind.:smiley:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
I thought it was just in Speedy’s twisted mind.:smiley:

I thought it was in his pants…:wink:

Originally posted by Bibby
I thought it was in his pants…:wink:

It’s in some worse/better places than that :wink: :scared:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
I had no idea that ambrosia custard really existed. I thought it was just in Speedy’s twisted mind.:smiley:
Richard, give us your mailing address and I’ll send you some… custard on some spotted dick is something no man should be denied :wink:

Originally posted by riddlermarc
Richard, give us your mailing address and I’ll send you some… custard on some spotted dick is something no man should be denied :wink:

That sounds disgusting:Puke:

Originally posted by riddlermarc
Richard, give us your mailing address and I’ll send you some… custard on some spotted dick is something no man should be denied :wink:

performing a google search of self, am quietly deleting any of my address information found:D

Originally posted by M@tt
[B]Good stuff Repo

Very interesting :nod: [/B]

Sorry abut the red circle around me - it was from a thread ages ago & I don’t have the original :stuck_out_tongue: