retired

both accounts now retired… altho I can’t be bothered to change name to reflect so :lol:

sooooo… the big question is… how long is this retirement gonna last? :smiley:

oh yea… forgot to say… dc hub is no longer running…at least not on my machine :stuck_out_tongue: it’s been passed onto dt, I’m sure he’ll let ya all know when it is ready :slight_smile:

Originally posted by wnyotiel
[B]both accounts now retired… altho I can’t be bothered to change name to reflect so :lol:

sooooo… the big question is… how long is this retirement gonna last? :smiley: [/B]

Get yer bum in and crunch something! How about Lifemapper? :devil:

ferk orf :stuck_out_tongue:

you would not believe how cool and quiet my room is now :slight_smile:

I can actually sleep properly now :smiley:

but… like I said I would… friggin miss the main rig already…fancied a bit of a frag fest last nite :frowning: might have to get another laptop, better spec this time :smiley:

@curls - got the external dvdrw now :slight_smile: no time to play with it atm, but got sum discs as well… should be all ready to go m8 :slight_smile: I’ll be on mirc 24/7 when I’ve cleared off the junk on my desk :lol:

Originally posted by wnyotiel
[B]both accounts now retired… altho I can’t be bothered to change name to reflect so :lol:

sooooo… the big question is… how long is this retirement gonna last? :smiley:

oh yea… forgot to say… dc hub is no longer running…at least not on my machine :stuck_out_tongue: it’s been passed onto dt, I’m sure he’ll let ya all know when it is ready :slight_smile: [/B]

Enjoy the quiet mate - I reckon you’ll be back <again> when the weather subsides a bit - around Autumn time…

And as for the Hub - it is up and running, I’ll be PM’ing all registered users names I can recognise with the new addy today.

And general advert -------- if you would like to become a member of the TPR-DC++ Hub then PM me for details. I may even get round to doing web stats and allsorts --------- one day…

DT.

those who know me know that is almost never gonna happen!!!

:cry: a retiree.
Don’t be a stranger bud.

Well at least radar has procuered all your crunching rigs off ya so seti should be ok once he gets them going in his new pad :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the hard work. Sorry to see you go.

:wavey:

So long, and thanks for all the woots. :wink:

Just heard from Radar, He seems to be sitting on a puter as his car is smaller than his metro :eek:

yea… when I took the bits to him, my car was kinda sluggish… got txts from him earlier saying his car was sluggish lol :smiley:

I’ll still be around… checking in when I can, but I’ll be logging into irc 24/7…soon… I promise…just gotta clear the junk off my desk :smiley:

yea dt…if history is anything to go by, should be around autumn…when the temps drop n I think…hmz… :lol:

We’ll remind you m8 :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m not saying i had to jam things in, but this ddr333 512Mb ram chip is proving REALLY difficult to extract… :moon: :chuckle:

cheers for the stuff wytey, to paraphrase the words of Celine Dione in the Titanic theme tune, ‘your crunchers will go on’. :smiley: