Richard Hammond Injured in car crash

Very funny! I like the hypnotised one :slight_smile: All the best to Richard! Thanks for the clips :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSrRd0v5XmU

I think he should have stopped after this to be honest :wink:

Interestingā€¦

makes me wonder if you guys get ā€œjackassā€ across the pond? :slight_smile:

Yeh we get that but still not as good as topgear its pure manly no BS car racing and caravan destroying action!

Also aparantly yesterday clarkson made a joke about hammyā€™s driving being the reason heā€™s in hospital and he laughed.
also hammy and clarkson were taking the mick out of james may,
so to me it sounds like the guy is doing well and will probably be back and fit in no time :slight_smile:

BBc news says that hamster has managed to take his first steps.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/5372890.stm

You can also donate to the air ambulance that rescued him and leave a message there for him.

All the best to him and his family.

Donations are now over Ā£184,000 :eek:

try Ā£218,000 thats the estimate with gift aide also they will name the new helicopter that they hope to purchase will name after the hamster

Ah, the running total excludes gift aid!
Even better.

Looks like the Ā£50,000 donation was either a hoax :furious: or somebody was a bit short on their current account :frowning:

No its not shown on the list also Freddie Star has donated some money (qualified heli pilot):trophy: :trophy:

Money was a declined donation

Top Gearā€™s Caravan Holiday :lol: :lol: :lol:

For anyone who hasnā€™t watched Top Gear then this is a great introā€¦

part 1

part 2

part 3

If you canā€™t be bothered watching 24mins of vid then a typical Hammy review can be seen in this oneā€¦

cā€™mon hammy if you donā€™t get back on your feet soon the Beeb might cancel the series! :frowning:

Apparently he has been moved to a hospital nearer the family home and doctors expect him now to be fully recovered in 2007.

Good news :smiley:

In 2007:eek:

That is very hecticā€¦

From SA Hammy, please make a full recovery ASAP. We love you here big time:nod: