seriously miffed :mad:

sum friggin lowlife scum has just smashed mine and my bro’s audi a3 passenger side mirror, and dislodged the driver side mirror :mad:

these people are the scum of society and should have their arms and legs chopped off, teeth kicked in and left out in the desert to die slowly. :mad:

these people are the scum of society and should have their arms and legs chopped off, teeth kicked in and left out in the desert to die slowly.

I concur.

If it was my car, it would have been worth him doing it just so that i could catch him. Then id have some fun/ Pulp Fiction.

[i]these people are the scum of society and should have their arms and legs chopped off, teeth kicked in and left out in the desert to die slowly. :mad: [/B]

Bit overkill for a couple of mirriors methinks but a good kicking wouldn’t go amiss :slight_smile:

it’s a sad state of affairs…but

the money I am getting from the system sales to radar… well… £700 of it is now going to be ploughed into a Clifford Concept600 alarm :frowning:

it’s regarded as one of the best, so be it…

just means that the sale of the pcs is now totally wasted :frowning:

it was going to be used for the following with a few hundred quid to top it up

stainless steel performance exhaust
koni sports suspension kit
16" alloys with Yokohama AVS Sports tyres
Vented grooved and drilled front brake discs with performance pads

I can now forget about all that now, coz sum idiot thought it was a good idea to mess with the cars :mad:

think my bro is doing the same… £1400 going to be spent between 2 brothers and 2 cars upgrading the factory alarm n immobiliser… if we get our hands on that person… I think £1400 payback is called for…

I’m sooooo miffed right now that I actually feel physically sick :frowning:

only thing with an alarm as I’m sure you’re aware is that it wont stop some twat kicking your car and then legging it, or keying it etc etc.
Best form of security is being aware of the best place to park it.

It is a shame when society revolves around jealousy and certain people feel the need to destroy other peoples kit.

The only things you can do to deter the scum from damaging your car is to either park it in a garage or own such a scruffy bucket of crap that its not worth the effort. Or if someone does its not going to be too upsetting.

parked on a street along with every1 else that works in Hebden Bridge :rolleyes:

not only did they smash the mirror… when vauxhall were fitting it (paid for the mirror at a discount coz a m8 works there :D, fitted for free), they pointed out that the bonnet had dents in too :mad:

now… tbh, I didn’t notice, and I had to look very hard…but then, I’ve not been sleeping well for a while now, and had no sleep since yesterday…

but they said it looks like sum1 punched it :mad:

I’ll be having a word with the local bobby sumtime morrow bout it, not much good, but they might have an idea who it could be etc… also at the sametime, put the word out, that whoever is responsible is wanted with a £100 reward… coz I’m gonna send the vandal into a ward in the local A&E. don’t think I’m gonna get anywhere tho… I grew up there, I know what they are like…

the reasoning behind the alarm is numerous…

it’s one of the best cat 1 alarms, so insurance might drop :wink:
it’s got a dual proximity sensor, so as soon as that sounds, as I park close to where I work, no more than 15m away, I can be out in a flash with a baseball bat, even if I don’t catch them, I should be able to see them, pass it onto the police, get a name, and then hunt them down like pathetic dogs that they are. yes, I’m describing the concept500, but the 600 is better :slight_smile:

it’s no overkill, when u spend 9k on a brand new car, a yr later, vandals mess with it, and your considering leaving it at home, which means it’ll only ever be used on Mondays…in which case… whats the point in having the car? but if I do take it to work, I risk them doing it again, or worse.

fuming?? you betcha… they better hope I have calmed down when I find them…

well… booking car in morrow to have the alarm fitted, well… provisionally booked in, just needs a deposit to confirm…been a busy day :eek:

gonna take 2-3 days to fit alarm :eek: but then again, to fit it properly needs 2 days, 3 if they don’t wanna rush it… means no car for 2-3 days :frowning: but at least I know what their work is like :slight_smile: recommended my m8s to have their alarms fitted there, and not a single prob with any of them :slight_smile:

Cost of alarm… £649 fitted… insurance…well… they like it coz they gonna give me a little refund :smiley: approx £64, so 10% of the alarm. might consider a tracker as well… then hopefully, touching wood when I get the ncb next yr, modding the car should be much cheaper, as nicking the car will be much tougher, and keeping the car nicked ever tougher :slight_smile:

gonna get a road angel?? I think it is that one… £399, that u can call a number, and they txt u where u car is, whether it is moving and in which direction and how fast… posh yea… but flippin kewl :smiley:

Originally posted by wnyotiel

gonna get a road angel?? I think it is that one… £399, that u can call a number, and they txt u where u car is, whether it is moving and in which direction and how fast… posh yea… but flippin kewl :smiley:

Does it pay your speeding fines by direct debit too ?
Just bear in mind that extra data logging kit could drop you in the doo doo if Plod decide to use it against you like this.

Originally posted by MrTFWitt
Does it pay your speeding fines by direct debit too ?
Just bear in mind that extra data logging kit could drop you in the doo doo if Plod decide to use it against you like this.

it’s a gps radar detector :slight_smile: they have no way of knowing what car, if it is in a car, nevermind the reg etc :slight_smile: unless the confiscate it :frowning: but it ain’t illegal to own or use one :slight_smile: