Sick

Warning do not continue if your eating supper/late tea…

just thought i’d tell you all i been sick, after an hour and a bit of bad stomach i’d drank a load of water and well the rest is now on its way out to sea.

My sister taking the mick cos the toilet smells of vomit :confused:

You thought this thread was gonna be spam, well it looked like spam didnt smell like it, and not too sure wat it tasted like;)

Send me a sample, I’ll taste it

Ick :flip:

Something smells funny…

Maybe this SPAM is sick :smiley:

i’m just sat trying to stay calm ish, still feel rubbish tho, sure there’ll be a tablet or two in the “medical cupboard” that can help me.

Apologies for the thread its complete and utter rubbish:flip:

don’t suppose a nice bowl of custard would help ?? :smiley:

You may think its on its way to the seaside but having peeled the lid off my saddo’s meal for one lasagne I think I can suggest an alternative use perhaps described as recycling.

:puke:

Originally posted by MrTFWitt
[B]You may think its on its way to the seaside but having peeled the lid off my saddo’s meal for one lasagne I think I can suggest an alternative use perhaps described as recycling.

:puke: [/B]

You didnt see the Elephants special on BBC1 Sunday with Turdcam then?

Originally posted by O’Borg
You didnt see the Elephants special on BBC1 Sunday with Turdcam then?

No
But strangely enough, given the way this thread is headed, I dont feel in the least bit deprived by missing it.

Originally posted by andrew
[B]Warning do not continue if your eating supper/late tea…

just thought i’d tell you all i been sick, after an hour and a bit of bad stomach i’d drank a load of water and well the rest is now on its way out to sea.

My sister taking the mick cos the toilet smells of vomit :confused:

You thought this thread was gonna be spam, well it looked like spam didnt smell like it, and not too sure wat it tasted like;) [/B]

Actually I thought it was going to be another photoshop jobby of someones arse :puke:

Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t have said that :confused:

runs…

Originally posted by MrTFWitt
No
But strangely enough, given the way this thread is headed, I dont feel in the least bit deprived by missing it.

It was actually quite good in a nerdy kind of way. They put a camera on a radio controlled car chassis and disguised it as a pile of elephant poo, so it could get closer to the herd than a normal cameraman. They also had static cameras and floating cameras disguised as the same.

Anyway, the relavence of that to this thread was that elephants fecal matter is something like 75% undigested and contains bacteria vital to breaking down the food inside the elephants stomach.
So it often gets ‘recycled’.