skzdalimit

Anyone else watching it die? :frowning:

I was before…great entertainment. :wiggle:

You want to get out more m8. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_lookup&name=SkzDaLimit.com+SETI+Search+Group

Members 0

The fact that everyone has moved means you had 100% team participation over there, no sleepers whatsoever.
Few teams could match that.

Originally posted by MrTFWitt
[B]http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_lookup&name=SkzDaLimit.com+SETI+Search+Group

The fact that everyone has moved means you had 100% team participation over there, no sleepers whatsoever.
Few teams could match that. [/B]

Michael disbanned the team thats why there are 0 members. Out of the 500+ members there were over 100+ inactive. It was a great team but most have come here for the push for a top ten team!

The forum at Skz is now almost completly shut down. U can still reach it but you cannot post things or even logon.

Why would you want to - as a team Skz no longer exists. :confused:

Shame to ever see another team go, but nice that some decided to come here. Very complimentary.

It’s been really strange knowing that the team you got excited about, the team you caught the fire with, is now nowhere to be found…

One nice thing has been reuniting many of us ex-Skzers over here at TPR, though. It has truly been inspirational to see the excitement here… Had been missing for a while at Skzdalimit.:frowning:

Originally posted by Ian_D
Why would you want to - as a team Skz no longer exists. :confused:

Just watching the board there, if some members still don’t know what was going on! I just removed the bookmarks:(
The life continues here:D

Originally posted by ChristianWeisse
Just watching the board there, if some members still don’t know what was going on! I just removed the bookmarks:(
The life continues here:D

Aye, a second birth, as a VT team:p
It is a shame to see a team such as ya’lls shut down like that though. And it happened aweful quick it seemed.

Originally posted by Noahm3
Aye, a second birth

Careful otherwise everyone’s gonna start slapping those fish signs on their cars :smiley:

Originally posted by OgrePete
[B]It’s been really strange knowing that the team you got excited about, the team you caught the fire with, is now nowhere to be found…

One nice thing has been reuniting many of us ex-Skzers over here at TPR, though. It has truly been inspirational to see the excitement here…[/B]

Too true. Losing the team like that was both shocking and demoralizing. However, having so many of us come together here has helped make this feel like home, and the fact that we are all here just goes to show that we have what it takes to stay together as a team. This is a good new home, the people friendly, plenty of familiar faces, and the activity is high. So, on the whole, not too bad. :wink:

[B]

It is a shame to see a team such as ya’lls shut down like that though. And it happened aweful quick it seemed.[/B]

True, it was fairly quick, but better that than a long death. And plenty of people/teams noticed, so we must have made our mark as SDL. Something of which we are proud. I am also proud to be part of TPR and even more so when we stomp Team Edge. :smiley:

Originally posted by OgrePete
[B]It’s been really strange knowing that the team you got excited about, the team you caught the fire with, is now nowhere to be found…

One nice thing has been reuniting many of us ex-Skzers over here at TPR, though. It has truly been inspirational to see the excitement here… Had been missing for a while at Skzdalimit.:frowning: [/B]

My sentiments exactly :thumbsup:

Its just nice of you all to take all us ex-skz’ers in, it just feels like home. And it is:) :flip: :slight_smile:

Sure does feel like home. The boards are always hoppin with new posts and the stats are unbelievable. I’m a stats kind-of-a guy :wink: I’m glad I can call it my home!