Smallest Political Quiz

Bit of fun - don’t know if you’ve seen this before but … as more than 1,951,532 users have taken the quiz so far you too can add one more of a whole heap of TPR members to the numbers here

And find out if you are an Authoritarian Centrist Fascist Leftist Libertarian … or not, as the case may be. :wink:

Radical ex-colonials living down under excepted - we all know what you are :smiley:

/ no ovis jokes pls ike :wink:

It reckons I’m a libertarian. :boggle:

According to your answers, your political philosophy is on the border of left-liberal and libertarian.

[u]Left-Liberal[/u]
Left-Liberals prefer self-government in personal matters and central decision-making on economics. They want government to serve the disadvantaged in the name of fairness. Leftists tolerate social diversity, but work for economic equality.

[u]Libertarian[/u]
Libertarians are self-governors in both personal and economic matters. They believe government’s only purpose is to protect people from coercion and violence. They value individual responsibility, and tolerate economic and social diversity.

Not sure if it’s such a good test. They seem to be promoting Libertarian as they offer to send you more info on it but not the others. So their choice in questions and phrasing may have been set up to lean that way.

BTW I was rated Libertarian.

Libertarian here as well

Another Libertarian here

Left liberal here. 80% / 40%.

Right conservative here.

The test isn’t accurate. It says left-liberal, but in fact I’m pretty far to the right on some things.

Smack Bang Centrist here.

Wonder how :vader: would rate. :smiley:

Originally posted by The Balrog
Wonder how :vader: would rate. :smiley:

LOL he’d be off the scale :smiley:

Well quizzies always seem to have these type of questions:
People should be free to come and go across borders; to live and work where they choose. Answer: Maybe: why? People should be free to come and go across borders. No. Regulation is needed to protect the country. to live and work where they choose. Yes, people should be able to go and do what they want when they want as long as they apply and are approved entrance into the country they wish to do it in. So as I see it the quizz is already scewed to the liberal side.

Centerist here :slight_smile:

Oops - should’ve put mine in first

Left-Liberal - 60% 0%

Left-Liberal here

Curly

I’m a centrist… :chin:

According to your answers, your political philosophy is left-liberal.

Left-Liberal
Left-Liberals prefer self-government in personal matters and central decision-making on economics. They want government to serve the disadvantaged in the name of fairness. Leftists tolerate social diversity, but work for economic equality.

Originally posted by Vajras
[B]
Radical ex-colonials living down under excepted - we all know what you are :smiley:

/ no ovis jokes pls ike :wink: [/B]

hmmm…

well, with a bit of effort I got myself a Centerist, bordering on Authorarian and/or Right Conservative…

Spot on, I’d have to say :wink:

That poll is another example of “steering” questions to achieve a desired result, in this case to prove to you that you are a libertarian. Note how you’re offered free literature from a libertarian organization when showing you the survey results.

An example is to ask if you believe in free speech. Of course you do. However, if asked “do you believe it should be illegal to yell fire in a crowded theatre?” you would say no. The poll can honestly claim that “you believe there should be strict legal limits to free speech”.

Here in the US many of the polls are paid for or conducted by very liberal interests. I have participated in these polls. When I answer the questions posed I come across as a flaming liberal. Nothing could be farther from my actual political positions.

What richardlellisjr said --> I agree totally.

What is interesting here is that the act of “steering” like this is an attempt to limit your freedom by showing you a false self-portrait with the hope of influencing your political views (in their favor). Quite hypocritical for the “let’s all be wild and free” side of the floor.

What a bunch of cheesy as:censored:les