So how was my holiday?

If you remember a little while back I posted a thread about why not to trust watto.

This involved some boiling water, my foot and a trip to A&E.

I then proceeded to go to Sicily to see the outlaws, and had the good fortune to arrive in the hottest period since records began (over 200 years). Temperatures reached up to 47 degrees celcius on the hottest day. Sun EVERYWHERE.

What’s wrong with this?

I had a burnt foot. Burnt foot + heat is not a good combination. Foot swelled and was very painful, meant I had to stay in a cool darkened room for the first week, and no walking more than 30 mins to an hour thereafter.

Plus the Sicilina pharmacist just as it was getting better, told me I had to strip off all the old skin or it wouldn’t heal properly, so I ripped off all the old skin (mother in law left, sister in law almost puked, and the cat tried to eat the picked off skin) which made things much worse so I was back to painkillers and a darkened room.

Moral of this story? Buy a Coolance/Swiftech/Pre built water cooling solution. And never, ever trust Watto! Unless of course you want something off him :smiley:

Anyway, I have some pics of the foot with all the yellow boils over it, but they are with the misssus who is still over there. Now it’s light pink and shows very little sign of the agony caused. Still, live and learn eh?

:puke:
So how comes Watto is still walking ? :wink:

So all you could do was go out at night when it was cool ? :frowning:

Are you planning to go again this summer ?

Hope it’s all better now!

Originally posted by Ciccio

Anyway, I have some pics of the foot with all the yellow boils over it, but they are with the misssus who is still over there. Now it’s light pink and shows very little sign of the agony caused. Still, live and learn eh?

You better post them here.
:flip:

I’m truly sorry for your pain and suffering.

POST THEM! :nod:

This wimping about a drop of hot water - from the man who survived three drops of Devils Blood!

Seriously - pleased your foot is healing :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Alta Rica
This wimping about a drop of hot water - from the man who survived three drops of Devils Blood!

I’m just glad your still talking to me after guessing you 5 years older than you are :smiley:

:eek: sounds rough…

. . . . . Pushes away half bowl of cornflakes having lost appetite all of a sudden

Glad to hear your on the mend after a good break though