Some dirty pics of Ruby

That thread title will get the bots coming all of the place :wink:

So, as promised elsewhere, picture time.

first pic, standard (well not quite), 17" alloys with 225’s

DT.

and now, a pic of the opposite rear arch, and a full side shot of the new rather mean looking Ruby. Unfortunately the centre covers auction on ebay doesn’t finish until Sunday, so for the weekend it’ll be yogurt pots and cable ties :lol:

DT.

Dirty ?
I’ll raise your dirty…

But all joking aside, if you have locking wheelnuts on there give them a good coating of grease. I nearly had to add to the infamous locking wheel nuts thread with mine.

On a sadder note, I’ve lost the pictures of Dirty Bessie at Abingdon.
:frowning:

I brought a new set of wheel nuts off ebay for £3 as I wasn’t sure if my locking ones for the alloys would be suitable. Turns out they are, but for the moment I’ll leave the standard ones on until I get hold of some of the proper covers from the scrapyard tomorrow.

I don’t think I’ve got any of Bessie either, that was most fun watching you do the mud run, and then the corresponding blasts of steam :lol:

DT.

Next year, I’ll be going through that flaming mud run without getting towed.

I was briefly tempted to buy a sportrak, wind up the front torsion bar suspension, fit klunks wheels and turn up on Satuday. Not sure if scrutineering would weed me out for wearing a kami-kazi headband though.

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;445045]Next year, I’ll be going through that flaming mud run without getting towed.

I was briefly tempted to buy a sportrak, wind up the front torsion bar suspension, fit klunks wheels and turn up on Satuday. Not sure if scrutineering would weed me out for wearing a kami-kazi headband though.[/QUOTE]

I’ll be there as a marshall again this year :smiley:

http://www.abingdon4x4festival.com/

DT.