Sony GigaJuke

I’ve just been given the model number of the prize I won in a christmas draw,

NASSC500KITFI

It turns out to be a Sony Giga Juke NASSC500KITFI.YG Music System with 160GB HDD.

Any one got one, or something similar?

I actualy doubt I’ll keep it so if any one is after one please shout.

Wow, thats a nice bit of kit for a christmas draw, i usually get a box of chocs or a bottle of cheap wine if anything !

That would depend on what it will cost now if its free i’ll pay p&p just let me know how much ta

:lol: That cheered me up!

Quote “£649.99”. That’ll be post and packing then :rotate:

Well, it’s here, with the reciept… £830 from Sony in Inverness!! Store have said they will take it back and give us a credit note.

Pitty there’s nothing I want…

[QUOTE=Damski;448862]Well, it’s here, with the reciept… £830 from Sony in Inverness!! Store have said they will take it back and give us a credit note.

Pitty there’s nothing I want…[/QUOTE]

wow, that’s one heck of a raffle win :slight_smile: I’ve no idea how your going to do much aside from flog it on ebay at a fixed price. It’s just way too much for me, although the features sound nice I’d need to get three more units to link up the kids rooms, Spotify subscriptions for them is a damn site cheaper.

DT.

£700 ebay reserve. Spend the cash

got one better, a friend that want’s a £1000 sony TV, he gives me the diff, I buy using my credit note & his cash, he pays me the diff… £830 in my pocket :slight_smile:

Kewl :slight_smile: