The next BIG thing

The Official dates for the next MOJO’s ,

Wait for it…

Wait for it…

Aug 15 / 16 / 17

Fri / Sat / Sun

The plan is weather permitting to have a DIY BBQ, so that food is easily taken care off.

We are also investigating the possibly of running 2 networks, but as ever well see what hardware we can get hold off, the bigger faster smarter the better. So offers of hardware here please.

Well I hope to see you all here (I’m still at the Lowfield) in a few weeks time, let’s get some new faces here again :slight_smile:

Damski

Good to know it’s been confirmed dammo :thumbsup:

Starting booking those days off people and dumping any kids, if you have any on their grandparents it’s time to have some mojo fun :smiley:

That’s my first task sorted :wink: Couple of days off either side
to be booked before our Planning manager grabs his 2 weeks
off, last thing I want is to be covering the planning manager
while mojo’s is on.

And I’ve got a 24 Port, 3com Superstack II dual speed hub
hopefully on its way so that hopefully available if needed.

Woohoo :banana: :bounce:

Mother booked - check
Time off work - check
2 seats booked in battlebus - check
Everyone buying me a drink while there for my birthday - needs a little working on :lol:

Well think we’re nearly ready for it :wink:

OK.

The hub is DEFINATELY sorted this time.
72 port Cisco is ready to roll.

the reason the network was so slow last time was due to the cache setting in DC++ ( which we discovered an hour before we packed up ! )

Also a large bag of extra long network cables has been sourced.
More than enough to do the job.

Hardware is taken care of…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bilko

Sounds good then bilko :slight_smile:

:thumbsup: sounds good already :slight_smile:

I have FINALLY got round to adding another 8 power points at the far side of the room (where the big double doors are). They are spread between the loos and the bar in the alcoves. So we should have more space and flexibility.

I will provide:

SETI Queue
DC Hub and server
Spare rig
DHCP server (can always unplug it if we don’t need it)

… and any bits anyone forgets to bring.

I think we should have some decent weather, so hopefully the “social” side of the event will be as good as last time. BBQ can be organised easily but I’ll check the weather forecast the week before.

Anything else I can arrange for you, please shout.

Bilko, do you still want the rib-eye steak? What weight?

Any other special steak requests? Post here, e-mail or PM me at least 72 hours before the event please.

Bilko, do you still want the rib-eye steak? What weight?

whatever weight Watto cant eat (again) :smiley:

Originally posted by TPR_Mojo
[B]:thumbsup: sounds good already :slight_smile:

Bilko, do you still want the rib-eye steak? What weight?

[/B]

Mojo.

Can you get in 4 x 8oz Rib Eye’s for me.
That should make 2 per meal ( 16oz )

Should do the trick :smiley:

Cheers m8.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bilko

Originally posted by Sgt Bilko
[B]Mojo.

Can you get in 4 x 8oz Rib Eye’s for me.
That should make 2 per meal ( 16oz )

Should do the trick :smiley:

Cheers m8.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bilko [/B]

As his heart screeches to a halt!

Originally posted by MAOJC
As his heart screeches to a halt!

Speak for yerself fatboy… :smiley:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bilko

Originally posted by Sgt Bilko
[B]Speak for yerself fatboy… :smiley:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bilko [/B]

I think I am, I actually lost 15 lbs in the last 10 days. I am on the starvation deit of 1800 calories.

so far today I have had 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 a banana, 1 small serving of eggbeaters, and 1 slice of low fat whole grain toast with some kind of vegetable spread. So looking forward to the salad and chicken breast grilled for dinner!

Originally posted by MAOJC
[B]I think I am, I actually lost 15 lbs in the last 10 days. I am on the starvation deit of 1800 calories.

so far today I have had 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 a banana, 1 small serving of eggbeaters, and 1 slice of low fat whole grain toast with some kind of vegetable spread. So looking forward to the salad and chicken breast grilled for dinner! [/B]

Keep that up for 2 years and you’ll look like an Ethiopian :smiley:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bilko

Originally posted by Sgt Bilko
[B]Keep that up for 2 years and you’ll look like an Ethiopian :smiley:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bilko [/B]

Hey, don’t dis Africans;)

'scuse me for being new but what’s a MOJO?

Originally posted by pamplemoose
'scuse me for being new but what’s a MOJO?

Well TPR_MOJO is the fine proprietor of the Lowenfield Inn. The place where TPR goes for LAN parties. The food, and drink are exceptional I hear tell. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by MAOJC
Well TPR_MOJO is the fine proprietor of the Lowenfield Inn. The place where TPR goes for LAN parties. The food, and drink are exceptional I hear tell. :slight_smile:

And from what I hear the chilli sauce is pretty good too :smiley:

Originally posted by O’Borg
And from what I hear the chilli sauce is pretty good too :smiley:

…just ask Watto

DT.

Originally posted by pamplemoose
'scuse me for being new but what’s a MOJO?

This is Mojo :wink:

Argggggh quick, hide.

:smiley: