The push for 1 million Lifemapper WUs for TPR

Judging by some very rough calculations I just made, TPR should be hitting the million WU mark on approx:

5th April 2004

Everyone please push harder! Add more boxes to the cause if you wish. Whatever! Let’s get there early!

Let’s see if we can encourage more people to join the Lifemapper effort, and let’s hit that 1 million goal before April 5th.

Come on ppl! We can do it!

We currently sit with 679,409 WUs.

naaa you dont wanna do that, you wanna take a rest and maybe turn your pc’s off when our not at the keyboard. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Dezyboy
naaa you dont wanna do that, you wanna take a rest and maybe turn your pc’s off when our not at the keyboard. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

for once i agree with you DezyBoy :smiley:

Cheeky pair of goits. :smiley:

Well get moving faster now that Dezy has opened his mouth :smiley:

LOL,
i think we have that Milestone a little bit further.

btw

@Bozo

Greetings to Team Picard, and tell 888, that he has to pause and going to Boinc… ore i will stomp him…

Sir Ulli

Originally posted by Sir Ulli
[B]LOL,
i think we have that Milestone a little bit further.

btw

@Bozo

Greetings to Team Picard, and tell 888, that he has to pause and going to Boinc… ore i will stomp him…

Sir Ulli [/B]

well I did notice some seti units appearing again, perhaps he is slowing down ?:flip:

Originally posted by Bozo
well I did notice some seti units appearing again, perhaps he is slowing down ?:flip:

Ahh I think he is following my advice… seti needs him :smiley: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I am sure I may be able to help reach that target a wee bit quicker.

Just setting up the pc’s and checking it all out before I can estimate how many I can produce per day.

Rough figures would be in the region of around 150 to 200.

I will get back on the network on Saturday and get my contributions back up to snuff! :nod:

I’ll be back in office on monday… and production hopefully back to normal…

Originally posted by MAOJC
I will get back on the network on Saturday and get my contributions back up to snuff! :nod:

about time ya slacker… err i mean… don’t you wanna do seti, this lifemapper lark aint for you :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: