The search for MoS

Right then ppl. It is time. We need to look for MoS. Provide the facts about MoS - DO NOT repeat what others have said. We need to find out more about MoS.

Could it be the backup data center for the london underground? Does the tube have datacenters?! here

Or is it the author of so many books which contain the ‘Ministry of Serendipity’, Robert Rankin?

Quote from this page:

The Ministry of Serendipity is usually an enemy, but it does business with the Company to help make its efforts look more impressive to the Emperor.

Hmmm, interesting

Originally posted by metz2000
Right then ppl. It is time. We need to look for MoS.

Why??? So that we can sabotage their pooters??? :confused:

Originally posted by Donna^^O^^Darko
Why??? So that we can sabotage their pooters??? :confused:

No, I want to know who they are… :Pimp:

Then there isthe user registered on these forums as MoS: here

Here they be. :smiley:

TBH metz M8ee, I don’t really thing this a very good subject to talk about on a public forum

1. You may get the Guy(s) in trouble.

2. He crunches for another team and I am all for looking for new blood, but we don’t want to poach other teams members.

Originally posted by M@tt
[B]1. You may get the Guy(s) in trouble.

1. He crunches for another team and I am all for looking for new blood, but we don’t want to poach other teams members. [/B]

The :Pimp: was a joke… and fair enough about getting them in trouble… feel free to close this thread, I will continue the search alone.

Yeah like M@tt says, I think we should just leave it alone Metz mate :wink: If they wanted us to know about their setup, we probably would. :slight_smile:

Best not to go down that route but for info :slight_smile:

MoS = Backup datacenter and MoS registered here is same
MoS registered over there.