THERE IS A FLUTE IN 5 CHILDREN AND IT

Sorry about this peeps we are doing an experiment. The theory is that any arguement in the office can be instantly won if corroborating evidence can be found on the internet. Therefore what I am doing is posting a thread here with a statement which is wrong and showing it to fellow office workers, when the googlebots find it the arguement instantly has evidence and therefore is won.

Sorry for the inconvienience

:spam:

don’t forget the crocodile as well

THERE IS A FLUTE IN 5 CHILDREN AND IT AND A CROCODILE

this could be the internet version of chinese whispers !!! :lol:

DT.

tut tut … get it right guys …

THERE IS A FLUTE IN 5 CHILDREN AND IT AND A CROCODILE CALLED WODNEY

gives it chinese personality :smiley:

So, by this logic, a further statement declaring that “There is NOT a flute (or even a Crocodile ;)) in 5 Children and It!” will cancel out not only your argument but - using the rules of recursion - this new argument itself?!? Thereby causing some sort of paradox or even an endless loop of cancellation?

By the way, it turns out that I believe there was a flute of some sort and Scoobie in fact believes that there wasn’t, so his original post actually wins the argument for me anyway! :slight_smile: Not that we have too much time on our hands here in the office!

Did you manage to stop shuffling with your hand to type :eek: I am truely shocked

Ouch! That was low… :frowning:

The above phrase is well suited to these forums if the word cancellation is changed to :spam: :smiley:

… and should it maybe be cwocodire if it’s chinese :confused:

:spam: :spammed:

Nah consider this an interweb type thingy experient is the field of computer science, The report will be titled “Googlebots, no fact is safe.”

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=THERE+IS+A+FLUTE+IN+5+CHILDREN+AND+IT+&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

needs more work :moon: :spam:

DT.

This may take a couple of days.

We are prepared to wait

There are no children in 5 children and it.

Let’s just spam the thread some more right to get more googlebots here??

:spam:

Does that mean the staple diet of your average search engine bot is :spam: ?

what google bots and search engines really like is link like these :smiley:

THERE IS A FLUTE IN 5 CHILDREN AND IT
5 CHILDREN AND IT HAS A FLUTE IN IT
FLUTE IN 5 CHILDREN AND IT THERE IS <-The Yoda version :chuckle:

commonly known as google bombing so I’m told :lol:

DT.

I take it you guys are paid salary not on productivity? :wink:

I don’t know what you mean??? :confused: :smiley:

How bout :-

There is a Micheal Jackson in 5 children and it.

ummmmm, nuff said.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sarge.

OOF!

There is a China Flute so I declare that the word China that can be made from the phrase in question means that it indeed contains a flute and therefore it true :wink: and connot be declare false.