Thinking of joining

Hi guys, I’m currently in The DVD Forums team which is a great team and really friendly, but is no longer offering me much competition. I’m hitting somewhere over 60 WU’s per day and will hit 10000 WU’s some time next month.

So, with those sort of stats, will I get some decent competition here? I see from your leagues that I would probably join at the top of the second division or bottom of the first and it looks like I could get into the top 50 with a bit of a push. But I like the idea of the races, would there be others in the team hitting my sort of daily rates?

Hi m8, firstly welcome to the forums :wave:

If you cast a quick glance over our daily news reports, you’ll see we have a Daily Big Hitters list… I think you’ll find you’ll get some competition to get onto that list every day :wink:

Have a look around, speak to the other :spam:mers and have a chill… if you decide to join us that’d be great, else we’d love you to be a part of the forums anyway :slight_smile:

10,000 wu will get you in at about the top 40. Heres a link to our stats web page for div1
http://www.teamphoenixrising.net/leagues/tpr_div1.htm

But it doesn’t matter if you come with 1 or 1million units everyone is welcome here :thumbsup:

Hiya mate :wave:

There are lots of team members with a similar sort of output to yours - so I don’t think you will have any problems finding a race :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums - I hope you stick around.

Welcome to the forums Solarfish, there are plenty around to give you a race. :slight_smile:

Put your feet up and pull a pint and then start challenging :devil:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I’m still undecided at the moment, and will stay at the DVD Forums team for at least a week or so as I’m about to pass another member :wink:

One thing I did consider is leaving my current units behind and then joining here with nothing. I reckon it could be a bit of fun to start in the lowest division with a daily rate of 60+ :smiley: Of course I can still do the race thing regardless of overall total.

The only thing I’d miss out on is the Berkley stats, but I’m not really concerned about that as it is becoming increasingly difficult to make any progress above 10K.

Anyway, I’ll stick around in the forum here and let you all know if/when I join the team.

Hope you enjoy the visit. We’d love to have you as a member if you decide to stay.

Welcome to the forums Solarfish, I hope you enjoy it around here

Welcome Solarfish… Come join us…

:banana: :banana: :banana:

And you could even join one of our virtual teams if you fancy a bit of league action as well!

Hi Solarfish. :wavey:

It wasn’t really my intention to start pimping off the members of dvdforums, more to just point you at our boards for a bit of friendly SETI chat, but if you’d like to join up, we’d be more than happy to smother you in custard…

…I mean have you crunch for TPR. :slight_smile:

Matt. :slight_smile:

Welcome m8 :thumbsup:
It don’t matter to us if you bring the W/U’s or not, just being here
is a start :smiley:
If you decide to join us, you’ll have plenty to keep you
entertained. And all the competition you want :stuck_out_tongue:
Espc if SpeedyJ takes a liking to you :scared:

Hi Solarfish, welcome to the forums :thumbsup:

As has been said before ^^ it’s your choice whether to join the crunching side or simply remain as a visiting poster … either way it’ll be fun to have you around :nod:

Hmmm … if you do join as a cruncher, and start from zero, I’ll probably be waving you past in just under 4 weeks :lol: :driving:

Originally posted by riddlermarc
Have a look around, speak to the other :spam:mers and have a chill… if you decide to join us that’d be great, else we’d love you to be a part of the forums anyway :slight_smile:

Who do you mean? :chin:

:wink:

Glad to see you here :smiley:

:wavey:
Hi Solarfish!
If DVDs are your thang, you might want to check out TPR member Spacey’s site EpicDiscs too :Pimp:

Welcome to the forums: As said above, You don’t have to bring your WU but only yourself to the forums. A Level headed sort like you is always welcome to the forum, To offset the crazies here. Bring his WU’s, I said he didn’t have too,But I want them,No he can just be a member of the forums,Please I want to talk to him, NO, now shut up, Pst bring those Wu’s Please mmuuuuaaaaahhhhhhh , ahhhmmmm Please pay no mind to him, And as I said before Welcome to the TPR forums and hope to see your post regular work Units or not… :smiley:

Originally posted by jimwyser
Welcome to the forums: As said above, You don’t have to bring your WU but only yourself to the forums. A Level headed sort like you is always welcome to the forum, To offset the crazies here. Bring his WU’s, I said he didn’t have too,But I want them,No he can just be a member of the forums,Please I want to talk to him, NO, now shut up, Pst bring those Wu’s Please mmuuuuaaaaahhhhhhh , ahhhmmmm Please pay no mind to him, And as I said before Welcome to the TPR forums and hope to see your post regular work Units or not… :smiley:

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

:help:

Hi Solarfish. :wave:

I hope you join us. As for competition, there are one on ones, small groups of two or three against small groups with similar outputs, five on one, virtual teams, individual challenges, inter team gauntlets. There will be plenty to keep your interest. :nod:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
[B]Hi Solarfish. :wave:

I hope you join us. As for competition, there are one on ones, small groups of two or three against small groups with similar outputs, five on one, virtual teams, individual challenges, inter team gauntlets. There will be plenty to keep your interest. :nod: [/B]

I agree… ^ :slight_smile:

Noooo. :eek: Don’t join and bring your WUs with you.
I’m having a rough ride atm, dumping furiously and going backwards down the league tables. :smiley:

Seriously you are most welcome. :deal:

Wait a minute :amstupid: If I got one more PC I might just keep ahead of you but it would be close. :slight_smile:

to the forums

and if you join you will get another welocome thread :wink: + … :eek:

:smackbum: not yet SpeedyJ, wait until he signed the :deal: