This team is too sucessful

Bah :frowning:
Joined 3 days ago, in at No 61, dumped 170 WUs since then and dropped 2 places to 63. This can’t go on :smiley: :smiley:

I found a great solution to that was an extra rig and a few upgrades. :smiley:

Originally posted by Preecey
I found a great solution to that was an extra rig and a few upgrades. :smiley:

\mode = [Check out plastic and be nice to wife]\

:haha: You need to talk to TFW :wink:

Originally posted by dalethfc
:haha: You need to talk to TFW :wink:

Two words

GARDENING
PURGATORY

Tomorrow is the day :smiley:

Gardening :confused: Thats work aint it :scared:
PURGATORY - See LUC1FER :devil: :lol:

ONE MINUTE!

All Hail the post reflex of the SPAM-MEISTER at work :chuckle:

:hail: :hail: :hail:

P4 HT goodness :nod: will cure your woes m8

J:D

hIc

Originally posted by Dancin
P4 HT goodness :nod: will cure your woes m8

What are the best settings to crunch max possible WUs with HT CPUs ?

OC till they bleed!!! simple
J:D

Originally posted by Dancin
[B]P4 HT goodness :nod: will cure your woes m8

J:D

hIc [/B]

I’m not a rich man Jay. :smiley:

Originally posted by Dancin
OC till they bleed!!! simple
J:D

No no no :mad: :smiley: …!

In terms of affinity settings and number of processes…

Is it 2 processes with affinity off ?

nor am i.but 19 wu’s a day from a single cpu makes ya sell stuff!!!

:thumbsup:

:wink:

J:D

Originally posted by metz2000
[B]No no no :mad: :smiley: …!

In terms of affinity settings and number of processes…

Is it 2 processes with affinity off ? [/B]

2 processes

no affinity

then just count them :slight_smile:

J:D

Originally posted by metz2000
What are the best settings to crunch max possible WUs with HT CPUs ?

Where’s lab_boy when you need him? :worm:

Cooee HT Freak! :devil:

Originally posted by The Balrog
Bah :frowning:
Joined 3 days ago, in at No 61, dumped 170 WUs since then and dropped 2 places to 63. This can’t go on :smiley:

hehe but it does mate, you think you’re getting somewhere then suddenly PARP PARP :driving: :moon: … thats why it’s so much fun :lol:

Poor finances and a harsh wife ( well just how did you think I learnt about whip cleaning :rolleyes: ) means I only have one cruncher … and I’m still trying to claw my way back to where I was 9 months ago :eek: :haha:

Originally posted by Dancin
[B]nor am i.but 19 wu’s a day from a single cpu makes ya sell stuff!!!

:thumbsup:

:wink:

J:D [/B]

:eek: 19 beats my oc’d Barton @ 11.5/day hands down. Hmm its only an upgrade after all.

\mode = [flowers buying]\

Originally posted by The Balrog
[B]:eek: 19 beats my oc’d Barton @ 11.5/day hands down. Hmm its only an upgrade after all.

\mode = [flowers buying]\ [/B]

gets 10 a day out of 2 shuttles (xp1700’s :wink: )

but the HT p4’s kick the livin poo outta them!!!

J:D

HIc

PS 2 shuttles for sale :wink:

PM me for my Q link for proof
u should have it in email tho already from the races)

Originally posted by Dancin
nor am i.but 19 wu’s a day from a single cpu makes ya sell stuff!

The 3.06 or the 3.2 ?

Originally posted by metz2000
The 3.06 or the 3.2 ?

2.6C m8 :thumbsup:

270fsb

J:D