TPR Fantasy F1.

I noticed Yahoo are running a Fantasy F1 season, so I’ve created a TPR Group for anyone who’s interested in playing along with the redwash :wink:

Details are:

http://uk.f1.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

Group ID#: 1072
Group Name: TPR Tuned for Maximum Smoke
Group Password: seti

Excellent Idea sah !

Although I can only seem to “Create new team” :frowning:

There doesn’t appear to be a “Join existing team” button :confused:

/edit PS I also like to tinker in Pick 6 http://www.motorsport.com/compete/p6/

/edit2 Am I being thick here? Is this more the kind of thing where we pick our own teams and “race” against eachother ? Or can we all join the same team ?

w00t, I’m there… just gotta think of an amusing name for my Team and I’m IN :smiley:

Originally posted by Spaceboy
[B]Excellent Idea sah !

Although I can only seem to “Create new team” :frowning:

There doesn’t appear to be a “Join existing team” button :confused:

/edit PS I also like to tinker in Pick 6 http://www.motorsport.com/compete/p6/ [/B]
I got a bit stumped there… you have to create your Team before you can join the private group :slight_smile:

MUCH better :slight_smile:
in like flinn :wink:

Take a look at the Pit Babes section of the www.itv-f1.com site, there’s a bird who dresses just like SpeedyJ :smiley:

Something to note:

Maximum Starts << Previous | Next >>

Each driver in Yahoo! Sport Fantasy Grand Prix can be an active member of your team in no more than four (4) races.
Once a driver has reached the four-race limit, he will no longer accumulate any fantasy points for your team even if he occupies an active roster spot. This limit does not change no matter when you join the game.

If you reach the four-race limit for a driver on your current roster, you will not be able to release him and subsequently reacquire him. You may keep the driver on your roster, but he will no longer accumulate any points.

If a driver is on your active roster for a given race but does not drive in that real-life event or the qualifying, he will not be credited with a race started.

The number of races each driver has started for you will be listed along with all of his other stats.
Am I reading this correctly that you only get points from a driver for a maximum of four races, after that you need to swap him out in order to get more points?

alot of the drivers are out of date :frowning:

irvine,massa,salo,sato,mcnish,yoong,de la rosa,davidson,bernoldi - all retired/not got a drive this year

Some new drivers aren’t there - Da Matta and Alonso.

Originally posted by riddlermarc
Something to note:Am I reading this correctly that you only get points from a driver for a maximum of four races, after that you need to swap him out in order to get more points?

sounds about right yeah :rolleyes:

@Muppet
Selectable drivers who aren’t in the season:-
Salo, McNish, Massa, Yoong, Irvine, davidson, bernoldi, sato

New drives:-
Fernando Alonso, Ralph Firman, Antonio Pizzonia, Cristiano Da Matta, Justin Wilson, Jos Verstappen

IIRC! :smiley:

Definitive list…

Ferrari - Michael Schumacher - Rubens Barrichello
Williams - Juan Pablo Montoya - Ralf Schumacher
McLaren - Kimi Raikkonen - David Coulthard
Renault - Fernando Alonso - Jarno Trulli
Sauber - Nick Heidfeld - Heinz Harold Frentzen
Jordan - Giancarlo Fisichella - Ralph Firman Jnr
Jaguar - Mark Webber - Antonio Pizzonia
Toyota - Olivier Panis - Cristiano Da Matta
BAR - Jenson Button - Jacques Villeneuve
Minardi - Jos Verstappen - Justin Wilson

Whew!

Originally posted by riddlermarc
Something to note:Am I reading this correctly that you only get points from a driver for a maximum of four races, after that you need to swap him out in order to get more points?

That’s the way I read it rids…

yahoo have now added the new drivers (but the old ones haven’t been removed :confused: )

Looks like we’re all up to date now :smiley:

about time too!

looks like we are good to go :driving: :driving: :driving:

Is anyone doing pick6 as well?