TPR MHz League Table

Special K has set up a league Here

To be added to the league, or to make any amendments, please send an email to Spesh here with details of the total MHz active for TPR.

If you add new kit, or rationalise existing kit, send an amendment email to Spesh as above.

The first link is broken…

Thanks for the sticky alta, mailed! now go get some cream on that ring stinger! :lol:

Mailed as well - a total would be a good idea! :nod:

Sent mine off as well, good idea… :slight_smile:

sent mine, tho maybe ammended very quickly :smiley:

is that Kirchoff as in Kirchoff’s Voltage Law??

btw, are all you folks from UK? i know where the deep, deep cave dweller lives… at least i think i do - there are 2 primo caves that i can think of that can chomp up seti W/U’s like nobody’s business.

Nope not all from UK. Them limeys are a bunch of tarts though! :lol: :chuckle:

Originally posted by Ninjaneer
[B]is that Kirchoff as in Kirchoff’s Voltage Law??

btw, are all you folks from UK? i know where the deep, deep cave dweller lives… at least i think i do - there are 2 primo caves that i can think of that can chomp up seti W/U’s like nobody’s business. [/B]

look here m8 and u’ll see that most of us are from the Uk but we also have many members from the states and other countries such as Denmark, Sweden, Oz

i know where the deep, deep cave dweller lives… at least i think i do

:confused: Who?:confused:

Originally posted by MAOJC
Nope not all from UK. Them limeys are a bunch of tarts though! :lol: :chuckle:

:smackbum: Tart, scratch your eyes out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sent mine over a week ago, where is it ???

the table doesnt seen to be updating at the moment, i posted my amendment a week ago and nothing showing yet.

I would like to point out that Agent K has been partaking in a large amount of amateur thespianism (the pervert!) and hence the delay in the updates…

not a complaint Mulda, just wondering. I’d never complain about the efforts of someone who can do what i cant. :slight_smile:

Well dahlings,

My most recent theater stint was a roaring success, they loved me, and i had them in the palm of my hand.

Regular service will get back to normal during the course of this week…

Tah Tah

Sent mine off…just remember, it’s not the size that counts! :smiley:

ammended sir!:smiley: :smiley:

Updated accordingly Girls & Boys

Can you please remember to include your TPR name in the email too please

Can i also point out that this is for TPR members only…sorry, thanks to all of you who have sent mails from different teams, some impressive stuff

Originally posted by Special K
[B]Updated accordingly Girls & Boys

Can you please remember to include your TPR name in the email too please

Can i also point out that this is for TPR members only…sorry, thanks to all of you who have sent mails from different teams, some impressive stuff [/B]

Sorry Spesh :rolleyes: seem to have gotten more from my XP1600 Ill wait til MP is online and the stuff ordered from Gandelf. b4 ammending again :stuck_out_tongue:

well, thats a 2 place stomp for me when the Ghz gets updated next be afraid mD, be very afraid…:smiley:

since my account is retired, hmmmm… maybe it should be taken off there or put retired nxt to it;)