TPR on Life Support.

:lol: Scary how time flies Gizmo. Nice to see you doing OK m8 :thumbsup:

Just off to drink beer with a load of people I have never met and only know off the internet.

Whats the worst that could happen ?

PS: it will have to go a fair way to beat a trip by wooden canoe to fetch a Chevy distributor
:slight_smile:

if it involves beer, and NOT a mini-moto itā€™ll be fine, if not, drink enough so you canā€™t remember ;D

:lol: Sounds like a plan :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve got a two year old running around nowadays, I donā€™t have time for online forums or social media. I squeeze a few hours of games and RC cars in every month, but computers are firmly work only (bar one media server in the loft). I havenā€™t even had the track car out for the last 3 years. [emoji20]

Itā€™s all a bit different to TPRā€™s heyday!

speak to TFW, I think heā€™s worked out how that sort of thing happens !

Well, I narrowed it down to two things, the TV was broken so I replaced it with a bigger one but we also started getting milk from the supermarket instead :chin:

We did have a broken tv for a while, but that was afterwards, and milk is only from the supermarket - Iā€™m not sure what happened!

I have managed to fix my Savage XS once again, and ran it without breaking it. Now out of action until I replace my battery charger which expired last week. Fancy popping up for a bash DT? [emoji6]

Broken TVā€™sā€¦ now that is dangerous and it ends up being very costly in the long run!!!

I once went for a walk through a field with the ex Mrs Fiend and itā€™s still hitting my pocket 24 years later!!!

[QUOTE=Speedo;466944]We did have a broken tv for a while, but that was afterwards, and milk is only from the supermarket - Iā€™m not sure what happened!

I have managed to fix my Savage XS once again, and ran it without breaking it. Now out of action until I replace my battery charger which expired last week. Fancy popping up for a bash DT? [emoji6][/QUOTE]

next time Iā€™ve a ā€œbusiness tripā€ in the region, most definitely :smiley:

Do you know what, I think its dead Jim.

Maybe the corpse needs to be fired from the airlock doors in the manner of Mr Spockā€¦

That or DT needs to stop paying the hosting bill

hosting bill is no issue, we downsized a lot in server terms and now just part of a reseller package I have for work - so no monies at all in real terms :slight_smile:

If one of my clients continues to mess about the way they are, I might have a lot more spare time soon

Then life happens. . . since my last post mom had become very ill and had to leave the hills and spend sometime back in the city; so my apology for the long delay in returning.
I need to read each post and will respond appropriately.

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;466965]Do you know what, I think its dead Jim.

Maybe the corpse needs to be fired from the airlock doors in the manner of Mr Spockā€¦

That or DT needs to stop paying the hosting bill[/QUOTE]

Maybe we are just now zombies and need some new, fresh brains to munch on.

FB. . . err donā€™t get me started about the evils of FB.

Just donā€™t have any cute puppy pictures to share to make friends there. ~smiles~

Hi old goat!
Yep understand cost of crunching; though that may be what TPR was based on; it never was the glue.

Itā€™s a shame the forum is on life support, but as a crunching team weā€™re still goingā€¦ sadly since Docking finished we donā€™t seem to be as focused but were still doing well in most projects.

With the massive choice of projects now available, shall we make a decision on which ones we put some focus into?

Folding

Seti - heck itā€™s why weā€™re here

And then another ā€œmedicalā€ research thatā€™ll keep the Boincers happy? WCG is ā€œoneā€ project with ā€œoneā€ set of stats but a massive choice on what your machine is actually researching.

Anyone for a :cuddle:

Holy cow that sig is out of dateā€¦ I think I just time travelled.