TPR Rosetta Stats - 14th May 2006

TPR Rosetta stats - as at 14th May 2006

Nightlord still heads the league, but due to his unforseen Broadband outages, has allowed MAOJC to catch up. It’s getting too close to call in the race to 1.5 million points. COME ON!! Yehaaarr!!. Steady crunching throughout the Divisions, with excellent numbers from JUGGY and Burlsey once more. The rest of the divisions are posting some excellent scores and with the new joiners adding to our total, we have overtaken the US-Distributed & Ars Technica teams and are relaxing at Number 6! Well done everyone, an excellent performance once again.

Team Positions 14/05/2006

New Recruits

Please give a hooge :wavey: welcome to phantomorrin, Iven_Hartford, fenix25 and Ogrepete who all join us in Division 2 this week. Welcome aboard guys!! :thumbsup:

Splitters

None this week :slight_smile:

The TPR Rosetta Top Crunchers 14/05/2006

The Team’s Top Crunchers this week are:

Excellent crunching guys. Well done everyone! :nod:

Position change from 08/05/2006 to 14/05/2006

Mostly steady progress this week, but a lot of zero scores still showing. No promotions this week, but the new joiners are helping to boost our total. Well done guys. Here are the stats:

Premier League

Some good scores being posted, but no movement this week :o

Division 1

Andrew moves up 1 position to 4th, stomping Tom Wilson
colossusx moves up 1 position to 11th, stomping dillberry
Timbo moves up 1 position to 20th, stomping war_pig
tasi moves up an impressive 6 positions to 23rd, stomping ike, MarcoReid, Stephen R Homer, and more
Zebra@ moves up 2 positions to 32nd, stomping Nowhere Man and DannagE

Division 2

NEW! phantomorrin joins us in Division 2 and starts his rise to fame in 6th position. Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:
NEW! Iven_Hartford joins us in Division 2 and starts his rise to fame in 7th position. Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:
Walter O’Reilly moves up 2 positions to 9th, stomping rogue599 and Brandon
NEW! fenix25 joins us in Division 2 and starts his rise to fame in 14th position. Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:
NEW! Ogrepete joins us in Division 2 and starts his rise to fame in 15th position. Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

Another excellent week’s production and a fantastic result in taking the Number 6 spot. Well done everyone for keeping the Team on the up and up. Anyone who has Rosetta already on a cruncher, crank up your machines and get your name in the Hall of Fame. :nod:

Cheers for now!

Nightlordy is back in full force and it doesn’t look like he missed any crunching during his brief Network outage.

As you can see it has had very little effect on his total ouput.

You are correct Droid, the race is still to close to call. :wink:

Thanks for the news!

Big thanks for the news Droid :worship:

Thanks for the news Driod!

I lost a few WU on some machines with strange file length error messages when the DSL link came back. One machine that I missed got stuck for a day or so and another then bombed out with full cache of download errors after it reported it’s completed work - I had to detach it and re-attach to get more WU. Still having some odd ups and downs on the link, but fingers crossed it will hold up.

Welcome to all the newcommers:wave: and congrats to everyone on the #6 slot.

I think I may end up just short on the race, but it is very close…

Cheers Droid :slight_smile:

With news that SIMAP is gonna start sending out less WU’s, I’m gonna move the main rig off SIMAP and put Rosetta on it.

Anyone have anyt ideas whats better to increase your RAC? Large units or more small units?

I think Nightlord may have some suggestions on that

Fantastic race between the big guys and a fuhuge amount of units going in because of it :thumbsup:

I’ve been slacking this week, electricians playing with my house so i had to “hide” the wire that goes outside until they went. Good news is its back up again now and it doesn’t trip the new RCD :woot:
Bad news is that one board doesn’t want to work again, xp1700 down… but then it was due to be shunted out the door anyway :cool: