TPR Rosetta Stats - 16th April 2006

TPR Rosetta stats - as at 16th April 2006

Nightlord is still on top at the moment and consolidating his lead but MAOJC is still producing work from the Farm at the moment and maintaining a reasonable production rate. Steady crunching throughout the rest of the leagues and some excellent scores being posted, but no movement in the leagues means we still are currently in the Top Ten at number 9 with the potential still to rise to number 6 with our current output! Well done everyone, an excellent performance across the board.

Team Positions 16/04/2006

New Recruits

None this week :frowning:

Splitters

Say goodbyeee to Darwin, who has left us and is crunching solo at the moment. You’re always welcome back here m8 :nod:

The TPR Rosetta Top Crunchers 16/04/2006

The Team’s Top Crunchers this week are:

Excellent crunching guys. Well done everyone! :nod:

Position change from 10/04/2006 to 16/04/2006

Crunching has been steady this week with some big numbers being produced, but not a lot of positional changes again. No promotions this week, but still one in the offing in the next week or so from Division 2. The upward movement in Division 2 was caused by the loss of Darwin, so no stomps registered there. Well done guys. Here are the stats:

Premier League

TPR_Markone moves up 1 position to 5th, stomping Burlsey
Master of Puppets moves up 1 position to 12th, stomping DoubleTop

Division 1

Andrew moves up 1 position to 8th, stomping drezha
Stephen R Homer moves up 1 position to 29th, stomping George Fischell

Division 2

No movement this week, but Sandy is still poised for promotion soon.

Another excellent week’s production, giving some great results. Well done everyone for keeping the Team on the up and up.

Cheers for now!

Thanks for the news Droid :thumbsup:

I think the Major’s 50k is only from half a week, so he should soon start catching me again:(

Well done TPR_Markone! It’s not every day you get to stomp Bursley.

Keep going guys, I reckon another month or so and we should be getting close to that 6th place.

Thanks for the update Droid. :slight_smile:

Thanks Droid. Good read :slight_smile:

The Nightlordy and I have agree to a race to 1.5 Million ! :eek: I am gonna spank some booty! :smackbum: :wink:

An yep the farm was off until Wednesday and not on full power till yesterday! Here I come! :yippee:

Thanks for the news Droid. :nod:

Thanks for the news Droid. :thumbsup: