Well that was the worst DrWho of this series

what a complete load of tosh :frowning:

how rubbish was that, how can an episode of DrWho not have the doctor in, was he too expensive for that much on screen time ?

Now have to rush around as let the kids stay up to watch it, all for what was frankly a pile of tosh :frowning:

DT.

BIt of a bizzare one that indeed, script writers must have been on strike
that day of creation

I’ll go against the grain and say I enjoyed it…thought Peter Kay was ok in it.

Curly

it may have been a bed for a further story, of just some way of getting peter kay in.

it wasn’t great, but was watchable.

Just caught the end of it really.

Missed the entirely plot line and only saw the Dr arrive and for Peter Kay to turn into a puddle of goo.

For those who don’t watch Dr Who Confidential on BBC3 :smiley: then you would have found out that when they were filming episode 10 they were also filming episodes 8 & 9

It’s from the perspective of someone who met the Doctor and thier story. :rolleyes:

Also the alien :alien: was created by a Blue Peter winner aged nine. :stuck_out_tongue:

i quite liked it until the end.

the webcam blog was an interesting perspective on the ‘modern’ perception of the doctor (person) / Dr Who series.

the woman who had been absorbed speaking but muffled until the alien raised his right buttock had me in stitches - but have you noticed (Slitheen etc), the writers have a fart joke obsession?.

i thought jackie tyler had the right to some happiness but her reaction to protect the doctor was interesting considering her earlier opinions of him.

the downside was the lead characters reference to having a bit of a love life, which could only mean oral sex and was frankly not what Dr Who should be about. :frowning:

the girl in the paving stone was Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - anyone else notice?

Wife noticed the Harry Potter connection (Moaning Myrtle), but didn’t pick up on the oral hint … figures :rolleyes:

… and yep, the buttock lifting bit cracked me up too :smiley:

This must be second season references. The first season showings just wrapped up over here. I had never watched past episodes, but this is a great show. I’m looking forward to the next season, even if Christopher Eccleston isn’t the Doctor anymore.