What are you crunching ?

main rig is
Rosetta, Einstein, LHC, Predictor, Seti all at 20%, but thinking of scaling back LHC, due to lack of WUs, Seti, and Predictor, to focus most on Rosetta and Einstein

err … folding@home :confused:

well I would be if it connected and gave me some work :shrug:

maybe I’ll go back to lifemapper :stuck_out_tongue: :rolleyes:

edit it works now … although I have no idea what the work is. All I know is that it’s a folding unit :shrug: :worm:

3 Sytems all 100% seti its where i started and i just hate starting over:p

2 boxes at work only run 14 hours a day
1 is 100% SETI
1 is 80% SETI / 20% Rosetta with Folding running 24/7 at a low priority

3 boxes at home 24/7
1 is 80% SETI / 20% Rosetta
2 are 100% SETI

1 system: folding 100% -> but this system has at the moment disk problems and is the most time off… :frowning:

1 system: rosetta 100%

1 system: rosetta 50% , lhc 50%

Laptop made it’s 1000+ Rosetta benchmark, off onto deadline less Folding units now for the foreseeable future :slight_smile:

As from today, Folding@Home :slight_smile:

CPDN for the best boxen, 4-6
LHC now and then on an XP2400+
GIMPS LL test on a little P4 and sometimes Factoring on other machines.
BBC Climate on an XP2500+

Home:	AMD64 3800+	CPDN 24/7
Home:	AMD XP 2400+	CPDN 24/7
Work:	Celeron 1800	CPDN 24/7 Unless someone reboots it!
Work:	Pentium IV 2400	CPDN When I'm working.

This did take some working out - not quite as simple as DT would have us believe :wink:

Currently have 3 rigs doing Boinc. Each project set to 100. Two of the rigs are doing Seti and Predictor. One rig that has HT is doing Seti, Predictor and Einstein.

Now crunching 100% CPDN on my main pooter (XP-m 2500+) and have just switched 90% share to the BBC CPDN project. Hopefully I’ll get around to building a new 64-bit based pooter within the next couple of months, so more BOINC output to come :slight_smile:

Good to hear from you Donna. :nod: CP is a great project whether BBC or CPDN.

:nanawave: Hi Balrog and everyone else - I’ve not been around too much in recent months as I’m looking for a new position. Looks like I’ll be moving from London soon if everything goes to plan :nanasplit:
In the meantime crunch hard and let’s see if we can get some more BBC CPDN crunchers :Pimp:

Currently just seti

Rosetta: 10.64
climate: 10.64
Einstein: 10.64
LHC: 8.51
Predictor 17.02
Seti: 42.55