What the .........!!!

welcome to all the new members.

but really, how many crunchers do i NEED to keep up. i just got bumped to div3 :mad:

gits :wink:

wait till the xp 2500 and 2400 come online.

:haha:

I’m just about still in division 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Radar has many a new beast to get running I belive :sneaky:

Radar has just built a computer suite :lol:
He’s order a generator to keep the power costs down so
as not to drain the electric supply to Wales :scared:

Originally posted by Radar
how many crunchers do i NEED to keep up. i just got bumped to div3 :mad:

I’ve been bounced to Division 4 and Darkcactus has climbed back to Division 3 only to be relegated again. It’s great to see so many new members. I guess we all need more crunchers to be in the elite pile. I would like to point out we are one of the smallest teams out there. Anyone in our upper divisions is a top cruncher.

Radar has just built a computer suite

not far wrong!

the irritating thing is i cant get a single one of those 5 machines running! and that means i have nearly 12Ghz sitting with its thumb up its ****

/me not happy

:confused: But they were running though, right ? :eek:

Originally posted by Radar
[B]welcome to all the new members.

but really, how many crunchers do i NEED to keep up. i just got bumped to div3 :mad:
[/B]

Quite a few :wink:

But they were running though, right ?

nope, i dumped them all in mums study and tried to get some working over the last week - no luck. the lian li seems to short out and fuse the psu, and cos there is so much stuff in there i cant find the drivers, instruction books etc. so its all guesswork at the moment.

got 3 cased up now but no graphics output on any. but the cards seem to work in another machine. :confused:

whole thing not helped by stress from ex, a few parts have been trashed when the red rage came down - nothing vital though! :smiley: