And it was a sizeable output too!

R33/R34 are missing in action.
Special K has moved on.
Crystallize is still mad at us.
Fadamor is only dumping 10 per day.
What’s going on here? :confused:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
…What’s going on here? :confused:

Could just be the nice weather. I know I’ve been spending less and less time indoors lately. Maybe some peeps just find it easier to shut down the 'puters while they enjoy real life. :wink:

No worries mate! :cheers: I’m sure enough of us will be around for a long time to come. :wink:

Maybe some peeps just find it easier to shut down the 'puters while they enjoy real life.

“Shut down the 'puters” I thought we’d been over that. DON’T DO IT.

“enjoy” Ugh?

“real life” I thought leaving everything running 24x7x365 was real life :confused:

What am I missing? Is there anything else I should know about? :eek:

Originally posted by richardlellisjr
R33/R34 are missing in action.
Special K has moved on.
Crystallize is still mad at us.
Fadamor is only dumping 10 per day.
What’s going on here? :confused:

Three of those statements bother me, the fourth has two superfluous words on the end. I’ll let you guess which is which :smiley:

SpecialK :confused: Anyone found him yet ?

Originally posted by MrTFWitt
SpecialK :confused: Anyone found him yet ?
Our friend Spesh is taking a little RL-induced breather at the mo, don’t worry it’s nothing personal to the Team :slight_smile:

Me thinks Fadamor told us he is reduced to home crunching during summer vacation.

Originally posted by riddlermarc
Our friend Spesh is taking a little RL-induced breather at the mo, don’t worry it’s nothing personal to the Team :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that :nod:

Good luck SK, with whatever you are up to :slight_smile:

Hello Chaps,

I’m here! It’s a personal feeling and I don’t want to put a downer on the team, but I just feel like the balls has gone out of SETI now they are ending SETI 1. I feel badly informed by Borkley and it seems like BOINC is a joke and has been for months. Until Borkley get their finger out and sort out their problems I’m not putting any more time or MONEY into SETI.

You guys are still the best team and my units aren’t going anywhere, but I won’t be crunching until I feel the need!

Cheers,

Rob :slight_smile:

Thanks bud, We do miss you and your input (in all ways) :cry:

We look forward to your blasting us all out of the way again soon.
:stomp: :bigdump: :scared:

I know what you mean R33, why not have a look at our other crunching teams.

All the best till you find that cold turkey just does not work with crunching :slight_smile:

Originally posted by R33
[B]Hello Chaps,

I’m here! It’s a personal feeling and I don’t want to put a downer on the team, but I just feel like the balls has gone out of SETI now they are ending SETI 1. I feel badly informed by Borkley and it seems like BOINC is a joke and has been for months. Until Borkley get their finger out and sort out their problems I’m not putting any more time or MONEY into SETI. [/B]

I felt like that for a while & nearly sold off some of my kit. In the end I found some new enthusiams (not sure why :confused: )added two new crunchers & upgraded two :chuckle:

On the subject of BOINC; I’ve never taken it seriously yet. If a one hour downtime to replace a RAID card ends up taking Borkely off line for three days, then there was no way that I was going to believe that SETI 1 was going to end during 2003…