Which NFL team are you rooting for?

With games about to start up, just wondering which NFL team you are rooting for this year?
Me, it’s the Green Bay Packers, of course:D Once a Cheese Head (Mincer!) always one. Hopefully they won’t be messing up like they did a few times last year…

And while we are at it, what college/high school teams are you rooting for? High School, Strong High here. Been three years since I’ve been, and their football team sucks big time, but if they have one I’ll root for 'em and run chains like I’ve the past 5 years or so.

As for college teams, my little college doesn’t have one, but I’m rooting for the Arkansas Razorbacks:D Hope to go to that college next year at the engineering department as soon as I’m done with my three year stay at this college.

NFL :confused:

Ooohhhh, the “Rugby is to tough for us so we need padding,
and lots of breaks. And we also need to have an Attack and a
Defence coz we arn’t tough enough to do both.” brigade.
:lol:

It’s got to the Pittsburgh Steelers for me 1st team I every watched :smiley:

This season, I shall me mostly routing for the Texans! :eek:

Only joking! :smiley: Cowboys as usual. :slight_smile:

Well I lived in Denver for 15 years so the Broncos.

Phoenix Cardinals are sooooooo bad!

Originally posted by dalethfc
[B]NFL :confused:

Ooohhhh, the “Rugby is to tough for us so we need padding,
and lots of breaks. And we also need to have an Attack and a
Defence coz we arn’t tough enough to do both.” brigade.
:lol: [/B]

:smackbum: Yeah, it is tough, that’s why I watched a mate dragged off the field a couple of years ago.

And, one of the local high school teams last year (I won’t mention that it’s the one I root for:p ) had only 13, and 11 are required on the field. The other two were only backups, so our boys had to do both, so in effect they have to play two games.

I have lived in Atlanta for about 31 Years:eek: So I root for the Falcons, Georgia Bulldogs and the Tennessee Vols (born there) :slight_smile:

Everyone in the world outside the USA (yes, there is a world outside the USA. its quite big too) knows that football is not what you guys call football. What you guys call football, the rest of the world calls “A bunch of beefy padded guys bashing in to each other and then stopping for a few minutes”. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want a real skill game, play “proper” football, or as you guys lamely call it, “soccer”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Noahm3
[B]… just wondering which NFL team you are rooting this year?

… what college/high school teams are you rooting?

… their football team sucks,

… if they have one I’ll root for 'em

… but I’m rooting for the Arkansas Razorbacks [/B]

:confused: Would someone pls tell us down here under the pond why sex with all these football teams is such a good idea?

Originally posted by Vajras
:confused: Would someone pls tell us down here under the pond why sex with all these football teams is such a good idea?

:confused:

:hehehmm:

:moon:

If you want a real skill game, play “proper” football, or as you guys lamely call it, “soccer”.

Why would I want to watch a bunch of grown men running around chasing each other balls trying to put it into a net:Poke:

(just joking my son plays soccer:D )

Is there really a world outside of the USA?
I tought if you walked to far you fell off the edge!!!
:eek:

OT: You guys have invented by far the funniest named sport (apart from, possibly, tiddlywinks): Whiffleball! What a mental name! :lol:

Originally posted by sp00n
OT: You guys have invented by far the funniest named sport (apart from, possibly, tiddlywinks): Whiffleball! What a mental name! :lol:

You think that’s a daft game - try this one

Cricket:

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that’s in the side that’s in goes out, and when he’s out he comes back in and then the next man goes in until he’s out. When those that are in are all out, then the side that’s out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.

Sometimes you get men still in and not out. When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes back out and then the next man in goes out and gets out.

Then there are also two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have got out, and both sides have been in and out twice, including those who were in and are not out, then that’s the end of the game!

This can take 5 days!

And you’re worrying about soccer? :lol:

Then again, cricket is basically baseball on Valium.

Definition of cricket for baseball fans

speaking of the NFL, the Warriors seem to have lost their spark this year.

the NZ Warriors ? :wink:

Philadelphia Eagles all the way baby!:stuck_out_tongue:

Buffalo Bills!!!

Soccer - A Gentlemans game played by thugs!
Rugby - A thugs game played by gentlemen!

Hmmm. Packers are 1-1 for the preseason, had better get it figured out by the season.