Who's been drinking?

:smiley:

The wifey and son and daughter are up at the lake(lucky buggers) and I’m here all by my lonesome… :frowning: :devil: :smiley:

Drinking alone is not a sign of being pitiful, is it? :confused: Awwww wtf… I don’t care. :smiley:

:cheers: to all the lonesome drinkers!!! :smiley:

You drink all you want m8, a little late night R&R with beer and a pooter can be fun:)

Thank you SpeedyJ! :kisskiss: :eek: :wink:

I just moved from Linkin Park to U2… The Joshua Tree(thanks whoever I leached that from via Wasted!!!) and again… it’s a 1.2hr later and all I have to show for it is… 2 1.2 more empties… :smiley: This should lead into a rough morning at this pace. :smiley:

Ramblings of a drunkerd… me. :smiley:

BTW… this is what I’m also doing…

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6764895

Not too shabby for a Sapphire 9500 non-pro, eh? :wink:

[edit]Scarey pictures removed… ;)[/edit]

Its when you look in the corner and see the dog curled up fast asleep on an old cardboard box that you start to worry :eek:

Have one for me Jeff, I’m stuck at work for the next 4 fricken hours :frowning:

LOL!!

in those pics it looks like your doing the 3 stages of a dirty act that you do to yourself :eek:

before
in progress
and a releived self

:smiley:

Was going to slow down/stop… but I just have to have one more for you MrTFWitt! :wink:

/Jeff runs upstairss to the fridge…

:cheers: MrT!!! :cheers:

BTW :devil:… I’m great!!! :smiley:

Thank God for 18 packs… :smiley:

Originally posted by LUC1FER
[B]LOL!!

in those pics it looks like your doing the 3 stages of a dirty act that you do to yourself :eek:

before
in progress
and a releived self

:smiley: [/B]

OK, who else thinks Lucifer has a mirrored ceiling in the bedroom . . . .?

. . . . Raises a bottle of Highland Spring so that Jeff isn’t drinking on his own

Thank God I’m the 11am to 7pm person this week at work. :smiley: And btw MrT… you’re :cheers: went down so well I’m… running upstairs for another. :smiley:

What a fuk’n looser huh? I mean… what kind of person gets off by posting to a message board??? :confused: Someone who used to drunk enough to be known as “Fletch” and “DruncJeff” and… overall a pretty good guy. :smiley:

This is waht happens when you decide to get married and have kids. :smiley: Not that I mind it but I like this side of meself too. :smiley:

Man… if things were different I think I’d just jump a plane over to Mr. Mojo’s and visit a bit… seems liek it’d be a bit of fun. :wink:

Originally posted by Jeff

Man… if things were different I think I’d just jump a plane over to Mr. Mojo’s and visit a bit… seems liek it’d be a bit of fun. :wink:

I always have wanted to do just that! :nod:

Originally posted by Jeff
Someone who used to drunk enough to be known as “Fletch”

Fletch = Fletcher = Bloke who put fins on arrows :confused:

How does Fletch = Drunk?

Not that it matters, glad you had a good time m8. Your keyboard was obviously not as drunk as you as spelling mistakes were notably few. Next time spill some beer on the keyboard so that the poor thing can be as runk as you :wink:

Originally posted by Ciccio
[B]Fletch = Fletcher = Bloke who put fins on arrows :confused:

How does Fletch = Drunk?
[/B]

A reference to the Chevy Chase movie perhaps?
'Cos I don’t recall Norman Stanley Fletcher being able to get much alcohol inside the walls of Slade Prison :wink:

Originally posted by O’Borg
'Cos I don’t recall Norman Stanley Fletcher being able to get much alcohol inside the walls of Slade Prison :wink:

Yes Mr Barraclough :smiley:

Well that was an amusing read :smiley:

Scare pictures :wink: Hope you enjoyed you drinking sess :smiley:

Boy… I’m pitiful. :smiley:

And of course work had to start right up as soon as I got in. :rolleyes:

Now lets see… where’s that delete thread button… :wink:

BTW, Fletch started off from the movie… then during my high school years we bumped into an old guy in our neighborhood who’d always offer a beer… 8am… 11am… 3pm… 7pm… whatever… he was always up for another beer. His name… Mr. Fletcher. :smiley:

Shortly after that… my buddies started referring to him as my pop and so the name just stuck. :wink: